Double hit

NBalfa

Reaction score
how to trigger the actions of a double hit I mean 2 attacks instead of one

please help me I don't have the time to think how to do this too ... I am very busy

madd_999

Reaction score
how must it double hit, is it a chance to double hit?
if so, do you want to have text shown if he hits twice (if you don't care about that you can use critical strike for it).

just give us some more explanation next to it must hit twice.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you need to trigger it use somthing like

if unit attacks unit is = to your unit
set attacks = attacks + 1

if attacks is = to x(how many attacks are needed)
cause attacking unit to deal (your units damage(lol dunno how to do this)) to attacked unit

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
You can use Orb of Lightning with Searing Arrows to create a passive skill that will fire two attacks instead of one.

Alternatively, you can use a damage system or Weep's GUI version to increase the damage caused by the attack using the damage event.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
You can use Orb of Lightning with Searing Arrows to create a passive skill that will fire two attacks instead of one.

Alternatively, you can use a damage system or Weep's GUI version to increase the damage caused by the attack using the damage event.

side note, it only works for RANGED units. if its a melee unit that have it, it will just deal dubbel damage.

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to do the every X hits part, but could you have a trigger increase the unit's atk speed dramatically enough to achieve the "double hit"?

Ashlebede

Reaction score
For a melee hero, you could make it play its "attack" animation and deal the damage using the system Bogrim talked about, since it would allow you to calculate how much damage was dealt by an attack.

For the "every X hits" part, that is easy. You'll need either a hashtable or custom values.

Trigger:
  • Unit - Set (Damage Source) Custom value to (((Damage Source)Custom value)+1)

(If you use a standard damage detection trigger)

Then you can check if the unit's custom value is equal to X using an "If ... then, else ..." and reset it to 0. If you use custom value for something else, Hashtables could work, too.

NBalfa

Reaction score
I know how to make the every x hits ... this is the easiest part I didn't know how to deal double damadge^__^ thanks

madd_999

Reaction score
Well a fixed amount of damage is possible..

to get the actual damage done you need to use a damage detection system.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.