Downloading

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko has it set up so that you can only download maps from the page that the maps are posted on. This is to prevent people from leeching. If you are getting that message than you are trying to download from somewhere else besides the Tutorials Maps page or the script that SD wrote thinks you are.

F

Fiends

well i enter the site from here under the affiliate sites column and when i get there i go to maps and try to download and most of the time it dosn't work maybe once or twice i get lucky

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like something might be wrong with the referrers function of your browser. The referrers function tells a website that you go to where you are coming from. When you try to download a map from the tutorials site it checks to see where you are trying to download the map from and makes sure that it is from the Tutorials site. Apparently your browser is not sending the right information to the Tutorials page. This could be because of some software that you are running that is disabling referrers. You should try installing another browser like Firefox or Opera and try downloading with those browsers instead of Internet Explorer to see if that fixes your problem.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
I was having the same problem but when I disabled my firewall it worked. There must be some kind of built in proxy in it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.