Drum N Bass Soundfonts/kits, (help)

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Hey all you music lovers! I'm keen on making "Drum N Bass" Style music, and I'm just wondering if any of you would know where I would get a good drumkit or set of soundfonts for making a beat towards this kind of music

- I'm using FL Music Studio 8

For all of you who dont know what "Drum N Bass" is

check out this link...

(The song doesnt really get going until 1 minute through)

PS: If anyone could tell me how to link youtube vids straight into this forum using the youtube tags i would be very greatful (=

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a few forum out there that provides soundfont, try warbeats.com(pretty sure thats how u spell it :p)

and the drums, fl should provide enough different drum kits to do that.

and for the youtube links

Last edited by a moderator:

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't know about soundfonts but I have a giant collection of kicks, snares and hats made specifically for drum and bass. :)
I guess I could upload it somewhere, but I'm too busy at the moment.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
FL has more then enough sounds to get you started off, on first inspection people often think their lacking, but the 'FPC' and 'Fruity Drumsynth live' both are huge tools with tons of sounds availble, and some preset drums of all genres so you can get a feel of what the sequencing looks like.

ALSO

Take some samples of drum beats you like and import them into FLs "Fruity slicer" and you can use other peoples samples/ drums.

Or to skip the importing bit, there are some pre-made drum loops in the packs section you can put into the slicer for some decent results too.

If you are looking for a certain sound of drum, use built in sound and add effects to the drum to get grainy / loud bass or w/e feel you want. Ultimately you could make a drum beat from donkey sounds if you know what your doing. (I think I'll give it a shot sometime)

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Sweet thank you all! (=

+rep nigerain and jimpy.. if i can +rep you again jimpy :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.