Easter Egg Suggestions?

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
You could always use The Meteor idea from the new Zombies in Black Ops. Find all # randomly placed pieces of [insert object name] on the map to play a song in the bg, give the player a special bonus and remove the objects, make the pieces form a weapon. Also, you could have the hero each player controls collect pieces of the object as items, and if they die, their pieces drop.

Just a random idea =P

Depending on what your map already does, maybe there could be a Four Pin play mode/win condition. There are four pieces of an object that each player starts with one of. When a player dies, they drop one of their pieces. When a player collects all four, game is over.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Meh, the last would be lame ending the game. Then just let people suicide and win or lose :/

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
make a pain pills item and when someone uses and picks it up make them say USING PEELZ!! GRABBIN PEELZ

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
How bout if someone types in WatchYourBack make it so their units head is always facing behind them :D

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
Sorry for the off topic posts. Apparently, some people feel it's worth -rep for enjoying ourselves.

Anyways, your thread gave me an idea for my TD to base a super intense wave off of the current level you can summon only one, but at any time. The further along you are in the game, the tougher they are. Gold reward is also based off current level. Thanks for the ideas, and I hope our nonsensical rambling has assisted you in gathering some ideas for your map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.