Easter Egg Suggestions?

KMDK

Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a Nazi Zombies map and can anyone suggest what little Easter Egg I can sneak in with my map? I always liked putting little secrets that you have to find or solve in my maps. :D Like the frogs thing in DotA 6.29.

Feel free to suggest anything

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Click a zombie 30 times, they grows bigger, or whatever.
Tap Esc button 50 times, you get a special unit, or whatever.
Set a unit into a region for 30 seconds, not moved, you get special ability.

These are simple ones.
Then again, I find them useless if no one plays your map.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Yeah, a little shock factor to your friends could be fun.
The fun doesn't last long though, if they know the secret. :p

Good luck.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Please use the edit button instead, try to avoid double posting. It's against the rules.

Mythes

Reaction score
Try making special bonus runes appearing at random spots in the map..
like, every 5 min, a rune of armor bonus, haste, regen, etc, appears at a random spot in the map...
I put that on my map, and my friends and I have a nice laugh when we are killing the opponent's heroes and they pick up a healing rune that sprouted in front of the dying hero...
Anyway, it's a suggestion..

Myt.

krainert

Reaction score
Perhaps make a feature so pressing a button exactly 50 times and waiting for 2 seconds without pressing it again spawns a sheep or something - and pressing the button again within the 2 seconds interval causes a horror pic to pop up :)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
add an item with the skull model and put the mappers name on it then hide it somewhere
-someone types 666 wait 2 seconds and the devil comes and flies off with their unit
-kill an npc and they spawn as a ghost and try to kill you
-if someone stays at one window for more then 2 minuets have a zombie say "srsly wil u fu@#ing lev?"
-have a sleeping zombie thats sleeptalking about the other easter eggs ex: "zzzzZZZZZ fred really gets pissy when people stay near his windows zzzzZZZZ" "zzzZZZ I wonder what that skull was doing under that desk it wasnt human zzzzZZZZ'
-a bone that if you throw it all zombies (and dogs) chaise after it until it stops moving then go after you again hidden in a doghouse
-a rat that if you kill it it drops a consumable item called meat with the description "looks a little green" that if you eat it it makes your character a super zombie and you change teams (become one of the zombies)
-have a dead body and create a puzzle to find out how he died(markings on the wall, tape recorders, etc like shaggy doo in the borderlands zombie island dlc

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
If you issue a patrol order in a region (randomly decided at the start of the game) you get the Easter Egg item which gives you +50% Movement Speed and +30% Attack Speed permanently (unless the item is dropped of course). Then when it is picked up, the "random region" is relocated.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
add an item with the skull model and put the mappers name on it then hide it somewhere
-someone types 666 wait 2 seconds and the devil comes and flies off with their unit
-kill an npc and they spawn as a ghost and try to kill you
-if someone stays at one window for more then 2 minuets have a zombie say "srsly wil u fu@#ing lev?"
-have a sleeping zombie thats sleeptalking about the other easter eggs ex: "zzzzZZZZZ fred really gets pissy when people stay near his windows zzzzZZZZ" "zzzZZZ I wonder what that skull was doing under that desk it wasnt human zzzzZZZZ'
-a bone that if you throw it all zombies (and dogs) chaise after it until it stops moving then go after you again hidden in a doghouse
-a rat that if you kill it it drops a consumable item called meat with the description "looks a little green" that if you eat it it makes your character a super zombie and you change teams (become one of the zombies)
-have a dead body and create a puzzle to find out how he died(markings on the wall, tape recorders, etc like shaggy doo in the borderlands zombie island dlc

Types 777 gives divine shield for 7 seconds :p

Sajin

Reaction score
How bout when 75% of people playing are dead then someone types "We lost" make it an instant win xD

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Shoulda said the opposite too: When 75% of people playing are alive then someone types "We won" make it an instant lose :p

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Nu uh, its 1337 pros, in Are you an Idiot it says type -defeat to automatically win, this is true as you get kicked out of the game and you "win" :D

Sajin

Reaction score
Oo another few. make a disguise that when you click it the zombies dont target you for 30 seconds and a prototype zombie-repellent that when used causes all the zombies to target you(like taunt spell) and they all gain 25% faster movement. also add a uranium necklace and if a player keeps it on for more then 5 minuets they get radiation poising and die or at least suffer permanent health degeneration. Also an enegry drink that restores mana but if they use more then 4 in a few minuets they go into caffeinated shock and cant move and suffer health degeneration (or die) Then a permanent (undroppable item) called Allah's blessing with the description of "you've got nothing to lose" then the next time a zombie comes whiten acquisition range the character with the item (the player cannot stop this) causes the unit to charge at them and blow up killing everything within 600 of the blow up area. Make a teleporter with a sign that says "to a better place" then when a player uses the teleporter it sends him outside the building with a hoard of zombies (but he gets an umbrela and beer out there :D) Have an item that shows a bunch of text commands (doesn't say that they are text commands and when they type the command something happens) text commands: Last Resort (the unit starts to suffocate and eventually die) Rainbow Veins (the unit goes on an LSD/Heroin trip and cannot see anything(leading to him not being able to fight off the zombies)) Lets Talk About Sex (the unit falls over and an alien bursts from his ribcage) etc lol

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol, to the first part: When you get attacked by a unit, you turn into it for 10 seconds, gaining everything it has.

Sajin

Reaction score
zombie mind control - when the player uses this skill the zombie controls him and sends him attacking his team mates :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.