editing healing wave

hio77

Reaction score
healing

hey i need help making a mass or chain heal for my map i what to make one that looks good and i dont understand jass so gui please or a simple explation of how to edit the heal rate and so on

thanks

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a problem with healing wave? If it is, make a spell with some nice special effects that does nothing and create this trigger.

Code:
heal
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to YOUR ABILITY
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 512.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching ((Owner of (Picked unit)) Equal to (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Real((Level of YOUR ABILITY for (Triggering unit)))) x 50.00)

hio77

Reaction score
hi all,
how do you make more better efects on healing wave using gui triggers :) thanks all

Cokemonkey11

Reaction score
what better effects are you looking for?

start your trigger with:

unit begins casting an ability
ability being cast = healing wave

actions = (I don't know what your looking for, as stated)

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
There is no way to tell, with triggers, what targets will be chosen with Healing Wave to be healed.

So, in this case, you'd either have to completely trigger the spell, or just use the normal one with no trigger enhancements.

hio77

Reaction score
i what it to do the yellow beam thing(resection thing i think) when a unit gets healed
thanks again guys :)

There is no way to tell, with triggers, what targets will be chosen with Healing Wave to be healed.

So, in this case, you'd either have to completely trigger the spell, or just use the normal one with no trigger enhancements.

o there is the afect that it dose when it hits a person what would that be and are we able to change that to the efect mension above
thanks

hio77

Reaction score
You'd have to set the

Art - Target to Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl

thank you worked perfetly

You can the effect path under: Art - Target

Something I should've said previously :)

thankyou aswell :) i did wonder if you could do that or not :) more learning for my :p

both of you have been added to my thanking list ingame

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.