Ethereal Attacks?

Simbob

Reaction score
Hi all :). Been trolling here a LOT, so i thought i'd ask a quick question.

I know ethereal units can't attack, but, I kinda need them to haha. My idea is, AoS style map (how original), but for every unit that spawns an ethereal copy spawns as well. Normal units can attack normal units and ethereal can attack ethereals. This brings 2 battles at once to the one battlefield. Anyway to do it?

I was thinking give one group magic immunity and the other physical immunity or something then change the attacks so it'd kinda work like that, but i dunno.

Thanks anyways <3

Sindree

Reaction score
hmm my best solution to your problem would be giving them a spell like searing arrows, then make them auto cast it (give it 0 cd and 0 mana cost) if u dont wanna base dmg off it you can always set damage to 1, that way the etheral units will be able to attack (since attacking with searing arrows count as a spell) :)

Simbob

Reaction score
Oh, cool! I'll have to give it a try.

EDIT: Hmmm.... Sadly, it didn't work.. :(

EDIT (again): So, rather than doing the whole ethereal thing I've decided to use an ancient classification on the units that should be ethereal. It'll probably be easier this way.

EDIT (and again :p): So i know there is a trigger to set the opacity of a unit and i'm about to facepalm cos i can't find it... anyone know the one i'm talking about?

Never mind. I found it. Thanks for the help anyways Sindree

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.