Europe's best, Starcraft II tournament (with free HD stream)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Blizzard said:
Europe’s top StarCraft II and World of Warcraft arena players will clash at the 2011 European Battle.net Invitational in Warsaw, Poland on August 6-7. You can experience two days of top-notch eSports action live in the Multikino within the Z?ote Tarasy commercial center in the heart of the Polish capital, or follow it all on the free HD live stream to find out who’ll be representing Europe later this year at the 2011 Global Battle.net Invitational at BlizzCon!

More here

Looks interesting. Let's bet that no zerg will make it to the 4th and 8th finals unless Dimaga enters : )

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Wow, streaming! Maybe I'll sit here with my neighbour and watch the games. Unless he goes there in person, because I won't. Ever.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Warsaw, Poland... what times are tournaments usually played (local time)? im just hoping its at a time that when converted to EDT is a good time for me, i wanna watch this D:

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Warsaw, Poland... what times are tournaments usually played (local time)? im just hoping its at a time that when converted to EDT is a good time for me, i wanna watch this D:

Poland is GMT +1 AFAIK. It'll probably be in the evening, so if you get up at like 10 AM you should be able to watch it.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Poland is GMT +1 AFAIK. It'll probably be in the evening, so if you get up at like 10 AM you should be able to watch it.

10 AM oh god...

Well Poland would be 6 ahead of me and im awake between 3pm-7am EDT. thatd mean id only be able to watch it if it was in the morning or late evening/night (9pm+). heres to hoping its in the morning for them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.