Feedback Ability

carbonduck

Reaction score
For the Feedback ability, there's a "Damage Ratio" field which defaults to 1.00 (which is 100%). So if it burns 60 mana, it'll deal 60 damage as well.

My question is: Does that mean the unit ONLY deals 60 damage, or 60 damage on top of his regular attack?

I set my Damage Ratio to 0.00 so that he only burns mana and doesn't deals damage from the burned mana. However, this completely messes up his attack. His physical attacks don't do damage anymore...

Some help would be appreciated!

HL.Clockwork

Reaction score
maybe let damage ratio be 100% and change the mana burned to 0?

and to find out if it deals the burned mana and melee swing damage. make a unit with 100life, 10 mana. Make the feedback burn 10 mana and do 100% damage. Set the damage of the unit to 10 to10 with attack speed 2 or more and let it hit the dummy.

carbonduck

Reaction score
Just did some testing. I believe the Damage Ratio field is the percentage of the unit's normal physical attack that remains when the orb is learned. When the Damage Ratio was 0.00, the Feedback still did damage equal to the amount of mana burned. I don't think it's possible to burn mana but not HP with this skill.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Interresting... Are you saying that I could add a modified Feedback to a unit to make it temporarly not damage anything? Have you comfirmed if it also affects plus damage?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.