Feral Spirit based spell problem

vegeta020

Reaction score
I am making my resident evil mod (its almost finished) and i have one problem. My zombie player can spawn 3 types of monsters (Cerebrus-that dogs, t-virus zombies and hunters...) All three spells are based on Feral spirit... But when i learn all three spells something weird happens... Spawn cerebrus should spawn 3 cerebrus, spawn hunter should spawn one hunter, and spawn zombies should spawn 50 zombies, but when i have all 3 spells learned, and i cast any of them i get 50 zombies + 3 cerebrus + 1 hunter, at once... thats little annoying. Can somebody give me better idea than raping that Feral spirit spell or even tell me how to make it spawn units separately

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
You can't have more than 1 identical base ability on a single unit. You may need to use alternative base ability. Some other summoning abilities (Summon Prawns? Bear? Etc).

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I know from experience that you can't have multiple spells on a single unit that are based on the same spell.

You should make a copy of feral spirit, summon water elemental, summon bear, etc, just make sure they're based on different spells.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You can't have more than 1 identical base ability on a single unit. You may need to use alternative base ability. Some other summoning abilities (Summon Prawns? Bear? Etc).
Eighter that or trigger it and spawn the units via triggers...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.