Other Final Conquest

punwisp

Reaction score
Lol, I know I rarely update here, no reason too, I got boards on other sites I focus on.. Anyway heres lot of the changes coming in 4.3
Since Anman has joined my team, he has added many of the features being planned and even some better ones, along with some new features I added. 4.3 will have:

-All Elites will be Demi Heroes, which are not revivable

-New Allies mode has been added(Free for all by default)

-Allies limited to 1

-Camera View(Zoomin, Zoomout) Has been added

-Losing system has changed, must lose all buildings

-Timer has been added in income Mode

-Lot of tooltips are remade

-Terrain has been expanded some, and lot of parts have been remade

-Lordaeran Refuges has been changed to Dalaran, with mostly Spellcasters

-Ogres&Centaurs have been changed to Naga

-Everyone starts with 1 hero, and can train Demi Heroes

-Cost of Elites have been changed from 200 to 300

-New Rank system has been added, when a unit gets x kills, they upgrade into a stronger version of itself.

-Unit Speeds have been increased, along with the scaling value

-Lot of units are being balanced/Remade

-You can type -name to change your name, like in Broken Alliances

-Questlog has been fixed, and more info added

-All Modes are chosen by commands by red, which can be seen in Questlog or beginning message.

-Income Mode makes it so you get 150 for each Main base, and 50 for each Outpost every 2 minutes.

-You can type -500/1000/1500/2000 For starting cash

-Bounty, the usual income.

These are the changes made after Anman joined my Team...

Now Pman joined my team =), these will be the newest changes in addition to the previous quote

-All spell/unit tooltips will be fixed

-all color coded stuff will be fixed

-Major terrain changes/Map expansion(in size)

-Stormwind Changed to Scarlet Crusade, with new units

-Dalaran faction fully complete, with a complete terrained base (by sparta995)

-Horde/Dalaran/Scarlet Crusade/Dwarves/Burning Legion/Naga Main bases have been fully reterrained by Sparta955

-Lot of parts of the map will be remade/modified by Pman

-New faction, Silithid, a bug race, basically the zerg, which is also of Pmans Designs

-Many new custom spells, such as charge(Not original but just a example) Teleport spells, special bloodlust spells, etc)

-Timer has been fixed in proper mode

-8000 starting money has been added

-Many new units for all races, brining 4 units per faction

-Lot of units were remade.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't know Pman was helping you... But then again, I don't listen very well. I did hear Anman was though.
I'll try to get my host-bot up-and-running tomorrow, and maybe host some public games... But then again I'm doing a lot tomorrow, so meh.

I'll make you a cool banner for the map sometime this week... Anything you want in it specifically?

punwisp

Reaction score
Heres some new info

Well I completed the terrain, then expanded the terrain, then had to make lot of fixes, Finished most races, wait a couple weeks for Pman to work on it, then gave it to him for about 2 weeks and he didn't end up doing anything on it(He took a break from wc3) In the end the map was one big mess, i used the same data for 3 total remakes of concept, and there was just too much to just reterrain( I can make WAY better quality terrain now)

And trying to do shit with everything color coded is a pain in the ass >.>

So I actually did a easier and faster method.

I clicked the reset button. Yes panther it doesn't take long to do it if you sit down from 6 AM to like 4 AM doing this, but on the last map, it was just such a big mess with so much to do, and remake, and color coded stuff increases time for loading wheny ou copy&paste stuff or do tooltips..

Anyway, I clicked the reset button, and it will work differently(Same concept and all)

It will be only a 8 player game, making races easier to make more unique, and also saves me space. 80% of the terrain is already complete, only took me a couple days, I can finish it by tomorrow or wens. heres info I'll quote from other sites I update
Well, so far, the data progress on the map (The new one) Is going very well, I've already made bunch of spells, and focused each units main high points and low points.

I also am using a special Tier Upgrading System, to unlock tier 2/3/4 you must upgrade them from your Blacksmith/Warmill/Graveyard/etc. They aren't cheap, some units are meant for late game. Costs go

Tier 2: 1000G
Tier 3: 2000G
Tier 4: 3000G

Here is some info about the various races.

Scarlet Crusade(Red): Focuses on stronger units/Unit costing, will fight with less units. Bad points would be, more expensive units, good chunk of the units won't be available until after tier 3. They focus on healing attributes/spells. ~ Finished

Undead Scourge(Purple): Focuses largely on big armies, most units have little to no armor, all skeletal units come back to life once after death. With also some very powerful support/ranged units. Bad points would be, having to focus on big armies, and poor defense and HP. They focus on raising dead/auto revive type spells. ~ Finished

Orcish Horde(Orange): Horde would be in between Scarlet Crusade and the Undead in unit usage. They focus on high Damage, and high HP. Downside is they hit slower, and most units have poor armor. Focuses mainly on damage hitting spells, such as Critical Strike, and spells similar to evade. ~ Finished

Alliance(Blue): Alliance would be about the same in unit usage as Orcish Horde. Alliance focuses on high Defense, good Damage, strong support. Bad points would be, decent HP, weak ranged units, and rather expensive. They focus on variety of spells and setups to prevent damage/lower damage recieved. ~Nearly Finished

Fel Horde(Pink): Fel Horde focuses on on high unit usage. They focus on High Damage and fast hit percentages. Bad points would be, lack of good armor, and decent HP. They focus on a lot of "return damage", self supporting, damage/speed increase type spells. ~Nearly Finished

These are the races I have been working on past couple days, about half are basically complete, with right requirements, tooltips, spells, etc.

The other planned races I have on my list are

Night Elves
Naga
Blood Elves(Maybe)
Silithid(Maybe)

note, this will be 4.4 Beta, and once I finish Terrain (Which will only take a couple days) And finish the 8 races, it will be ready for testing, and it should be nearly bug free (tooltips will likely be one of the only bugs) And hopefully a better experiance.
I've made my decision, I'm scrapping Blood Elves( I would mostly need custom models)

And replacing them with Worgen! Which I Dled a couple models, and its all I needed added onto the wolves ingame...

They will have crit/evasion type racial, and lot will have the ability to, on killing blows, turn a dead unit into another worgen! So winning a battle can mean replenishments are new recruits!

I can complete this race tomorrow, along with the north/western portion of the map.

Also the entire south is finished, and blue has been moved to the top left of the map.

Night Elves are also complete besides 3 units

So by lets say tuesday-Wensday The following factions will be complete and in working condition

Horde
Undead
Night Elves
Worgen
Alliance
Scarlet Crusade

Alliance still needs some tweaking but there about done. This leaves only 2 more races to be done. Naga is a official one on the list, the 8th is likely Fel Horde, which is still in the works of being made.

So if I have time, this may get completed by next friday.

Depending how much I focus and waste my life =P
I added a special kind of unit people will love for those who have played FC

A Mobile Teleporter...Yes a mobile Teleporter, its a unit with no attack, 5 defense, 1500 HP, costs no food, costs 1000g, and can teleport 24 units from any location on the map to the teleporter.

Now everyone won't have to worry about spending 10 mins walking around the map, and won't have to take forever to get reinforcements in a battle.

The spell it uses costs no mana, but has a 3-4 minute cooldown.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.