Final Fantasy RPG

S

Synji

Cool abilities I like Tidus are you gonna include him in your rpg?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Synji said:
ive never played starcraft is it any fun?

Off Topic: Sorry, the computer over at the PC Center was slow. And yes Synji, Starcraft is fun except with the non-ability of strong high HP units, detailed maps, and heroes (there are none except in Single Player). It's not a slow game like Warcraft. It's fast and the CPs are hard like pros.
On Topic: Drazalon, I hope that you put in the FFX characters because I have several new upgraded abilities for them. But Drazalon, can you attach the map to one of your posts so I can do my thing?

Drazalon

Reaction score
oh im sorry k..

EDIT:
all the triggers right now are for testing. um im just working on the turn based system go on ahead and add the save-load trigger, abilities, items and etc.

P

Pawnable

Too many RPGS on warcraft...
There better be sephiroth in this game because hes awesome. :p

D

DragonEchigo

i'll enlist

i'll enlist as a idea manager or hero editor plus i know alot of info on FFT, 7, 8, X and XI

I

IHM

NO SEPHIROTH

God...

Sephy is a bad guy, making him playable is stupid...

And there are many better characters in my opinion, Setzer, Kain, Cecil, all much better.

D

DragonEchigo

Seph has to be in the game he's the second most famous RPG badguy
beside the Zeldas

he has to be a boss and maybe a secret char

S

Synji

What about Axel? He owns and the wardens wep's look exactly like axels too

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Sorry about earlier Drazalon, I didn't read the whole post mentioning about jobs, must have missed a spot

FF-10-Tidus (Soldier)
-Wakka (Blitzball Player)
-Yuna (Summoner/White Mage)
-Lulu (Sorceress)
-Kimahri Ronso (beastman/blue mage)
-Rikku (thief/alchemist/engineer)
-Auron (swordsman/knight)
-Seymour (maester/summoner) Not Sure

Noooo :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: !!!! Drazalon, there's no Yenke and Biran on the FFX category :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! How could you!!

Anyway Drazalon, you can add more jobs or hero names like:

Tidus (Long Swordsman)
Wakka - He's Fine
Yuna (Summoner)
Lulu (Black Mage)
Kimahri Ronso (Ronso Impaler)
Rikku (Al Bhed Asassin)
Auron (Warrior)
Seymour (Maester of Yevon)
You don't have to but it sounds a bit better.

Add:
Yenke (Ronso Guardian)
Biran (Ronso Brute)

And Drazalon, PLEASE PUT THE ATTACHED MAP FILE ON THE NEXT POST SO I CAN GET TO WORK :banghead: !!!!

( :) Yay :) ) Everyone is appearing! Oh yeah, I just forgot an ability that I was typing: Sigh from the Sinspawn at Kilika Temple.

D

Dragons Tear

FF9/10/X-2 help

If you need help on FF 9,10 or X-2(Haven't completed game :D )You can ask me i will help you.Although i won't be online that often you can find me on Warcraft III Frozen Throne B.Net.Account:Soul_Eater_Rune/Burning_Catcher(not online often) :p

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Drazalon, are you there? You don't say things very often lately (probably he's been playing basketball all day guys :D ). If feels as if you're just going to close this map in a few minutes :( .

I

IHM

Hees still alive, I keep seeing him on AIM, usually working on the map.

BTW, Kimari is a Blue Mage / Lancer in theory.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
IHM said:
Hees still alive, I keep seeing him on AIM, usually working on the map.

BTW, Kimari is a Blue Mage / Lancer in theory.

Oh. I thought he was playing basketball 24/7 :D and I just added some things for Drazalon to put in but he doesn't have to. I know Kimahri is a Lancer but never knew he was a Blue Mage because he's not a caster very much.

G

GeneralGatsu

Yes Kimahri is a blue mage also, he has a very very low chance (I swear it's like .00001% :mad:) but it happens everyonce in awhile. I'd think of him as a lancer much more though.

Drazalon

Reaction score
NOTICE:

MAP TERMINATED.....

Reason: Impossible to make a map of such to hold this kind of data....

Sorry guys i failed you...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Drazalon said:
NOTICE:

MAP TERMINATED.....

Reason: Impossible to make a map of such to hold this kind of data....

Sorry guys i failed you...

CRAP!!!! But you can still use Vexorian's map optimizer to protect it and reduce space. Btw, it was nice to meet a wonderful person like you Drazalon :D.

Drazalon

Reaction score
yes yes. i understand but.... since ur news was a bit too late i deleted the map. =[ ill make another draft of the rpg (exact replica) and i shall pass down the project to you Thanatos =]

im sorry though......

moved on, u may contact me on

AIM: Drazalon
MSN: [email protected]
EMAILS: [email protected]
[email protected]

any further questionsssszzzz plz email me or IM me. further wishes to those of you.

P

PooEater

Hey, I'm making a final fantasy rpg too, mine is turn-based, and multiplayer, and I made a turn-based system for multiplayer in GUI. It also works fine, but please don't make a turn-based rpg, because so far this looks exactly like mine, or at least pretty close. Good Luck though, good idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.