Flash Strike >.>

Farplane

Reaction score
Ok, I don't expect this to be great, infact I know it's not at all, but I just learned how to make trigger abilitys ((thanks to Tinki3's Omnislash Thread" so I made a simular spell on my own. I just wanna see what you guys think about it being my first.. (not using that as an excuse)
P.S. Please don't critisise the terraining, I just threw the map together really quick.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It seems pretty nice, you could add some special effects like a huge wave from where the unit started to where it ended. :D It would make it look effectyish :shades:

Farplane

Reaction score
It seems pretty nice, you could add some special effects like a huge wave from where the unit started to where it ended. :D It would make it look effectyish :shades:

Hmm.. Ill try that, but what effect could I use for that? All I can think of is a laser missle (Like Nether Drake)
Thanks anyway :)
(I use too many smilies)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
can you tell us what does it do?

or can u have any screenshots to attract viewers?

Farplane

Reaction score
can you tell us what does it do?

or can u have any screenshots to attract viewers?

Wow, uh, I know this sounds weird, but I NEVER literally NEVER take screenshots... so I'm not even sure how to take one.:banghead:

Farplane

Reaction score
Agh, sorry, all of the other ones had atleast one flaw in them, this one has none (except that the special effect is kept a few seconds after the spell, but that can't be fixed)
He is El Perfecto Uno. (100th post ;))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.