forked lightning rez

windale5

Reaction score
I need a trigger where when you cast forked lightning and kill a unit with it the unit you killed gets ressurect on you side as a reanimated dead. PS it could be multiple units killed. can anyone possibly put this in code for me plz

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i will not code it for you, havent got the time, but i can tell you (and maybe others who are interested) how to do it.
I would suggest using a dummy ability based on channel and give it to your hero, then if the dummy ability is used create a dummy unit with the actual forged lightning and make it cast it on the target.
now you only need to check whether a unit got killed by the propriate dummy unit or not, checking whether a unit was killed by an ability is really really hard thats why i advise you to go this way around.

windale5

Reaction score
tried numerous times but failed

i tried numerous times but failed does anyone know how to do this. Also this can not revive heroes.

canons200

Reaction score
animated dead by default is to revive X number of unit in X range RANDOMLY, if you want to revive the specific unit............even if you set the range to lower value and put your dummy next to the dead unit. There still will be a chance other unit that not killed by your caster will be revived.

So what i recomment is to create the same unit for the caster, at such, less problem, and more easy.

windale5

Reaction score
i got confused there

i got confused can u put that in code so i get a better understanding

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have no idea what your code looks like, or what your conditions are to detect if the unit died or not.

So please, post the code here :3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.