Free GUI spells!

Oh, and the slingshot will have a varying distance from when you fire it. When you first click it it does the guage thing for deciding the strength of the shot, then the second click will actually shoot it.

I was about to post the spell because it was so simple it took me 5 mins to do...

Now that's something I'll have to research to really do well, thanks for the challenge!

EDIT: I think I'll ask you people to stop sending requests, I've got a lot going on here, just don't want to crowd the list...

Now that's something I'll have to research to really do well, thanks for the challenge!

I challenge EVERYONE.

I think Manix stopped his spell thread b/c of me... I never saw it again when I posted mine. He prolly did do it... Lemme check.

Yep. He never did my spell. XD

well in stead of a bar im gonig to display numbers saying power

eg : power 1 - 10

display each number every 0.4 seconds

and when they click itl stop

and be the distance / speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I want it to be like on the scale of ms. 1-300. This would be easier to understand..

Ms- Move Speed. 1 is the lowest. 300 is the max, well not really. 300 is the max it can go with auras.

Name: Atlas Consecutive

MUI: This pasive spell can only be used by 1 hero in the map so i think it's not necesary.

Description: From now on this hero will do bonus damage per attack based on his attributes, including bonuses. If hero's HP drops below certain percentages it will do more bonus damage changing the base attribute that the bonus damage is based on.

This means if the hero is a 100% hp, it will do x% of his int attribute with per attack.

if his hp drops below 65% it will do xx% of his agi attribute per attack.

if his hp drops below 30% it will do xxx% of his str attribute per attack.

that means, if he is below 65% the bonus dmg of int will not occur, its understandable right? if he gets healed again to any amount more than 65% it will do the int bonus again. of course dont forget the str attribute.

Lv. - 1
15% of the INT attribute
35% of the AGI attribute if hero's HP drops below 65%.
55% of the STR attribute if hero's HP drops below 30%.

Lv. - 2
35% of the INT attribute
55% of the AGI attribute if hero's HP drops below 65%.
75% of the STR attribute if hero's HP drops below 30%.

Lv. - 3
55% of the INT attribute
75% of the AGI attribute if hero's HP drops below 65%.
95% of the STR attribute if hero's HP drops below 30%.

Passive.

The bonus damage needs to be showed on a floating text like critical strike but in diferent color for each attribute.

This is how the text should be.

+xxx amount of dmg (going up and dissapearing)
UNIT ATTACKED

if int/blue text. (but not like the mana burn text, a lot more noticeable, maybe a shiny blue)
if agi/green text ( something like teal)
if str/orange ( or other strong color that is not red/yellow because it can make confusion with the gold rewards)

I requested this in the thread that you ruined (somehow) :p it's very hard that i can't make it with my gui skills LOL.

Please you can do this spell for me?

hey toaster can you make me a GUI spell like butcher's third spell(Flesh Heap) on dota... To gain decimal number of strength per unit killed...
Example:
Lvl 1: The hero gets 0.04 str per non-hero unit killed and 0.6 per hero killed,
Lvl 2: The hero gets 0.06 per non-hero unit killed and 0.8 per hero killed,
Lvl 3: The hero gets 0.08 per non-hero unit killed and 1 per hero killed,
Lvl 4: The hero gets 0.1 per non-hero unit killed and 1.2 per hero killed. Can u make it for me i really need it... Thanks

hey toaster can you make me a GUI spell like butcher's third spell(Flesh Heap) on dota... To gain decimal number of strength per unit killed...
Example:
Lvl 1: The hero gets 0.04 str per non-hero unit killed and 0.6 per hero killed,
Lvl 2: The hero gets 0.06 per non-hero unit killed and 0.8 per hero killed,
Lvl 3: The hero gets 0.08 per non-hero unit killed and 1 per hero killed,
Lvl 4: The hero gets 0.1 per non-hero unit killed and 1.2 per hero killed. Can u make it for me i really need it... Thanks

Why don't you just use an integer variable man? It's really easy.

Look my triggers are great and all but because its an integer it doesn't give strength when i use decimal numbers. I think it has to be real variable.... I have tryed with simple numbers(Like 1,2,3,4 etc) and it works so i'm asking how can i use decimals...

integer? you mean real?

Create real Variable with the numbers in decimal then add atribute Strength (integer(Variable))

You have t convert integer to real whihc is an option where you put the numbers then you can choose your real variable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.