Gargantuan Spell Ideas

eskimojoe_66

Reaction score
Hi, I am working on a hero called The Gargantuan. He is based off the Icetusk Mammoth model, and I need more spell ideas! These are the spells that I have so far:

RAMPAGE
Mammoth goes into feral rage, charging at full speed in targeted direction. Any units that the Gargantuan collides with while charging is stunned for 3 seconds and takes damage. Mammoth remains invulnerable throughout the ordeal.
Level 1 - 500 range, 100 damage.
Level 2 - 700 range, 180 damage.
Level 3 - 900 range, 260 damage.
Level 4 - 1100 range, 340 damage.

MAMMOTH TOSS
Grabs a random nearby unit with the Gargantuan's mighty tusks and launches it forwards, damaging and slowing all nearby enemies upon landing for 4 seconds.
Level 1 - 60 damage, 25% slow.
Level 2 - 120 damage, 40% slow.
Level 3 - 180 damage, 55% slow.
Level 4 - 240 damage, 70% slow.

Please post more spell ideas :)

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Ice Orb

Creates an orb of ice out of pure snow, throwing it on a target enemy. Sometimes Gargantuan has a chance to miss his target and throw it on another unit instead (this includes allies too, although it will have no effect). 35% chance to hit his target/45/55/65%. Target suffers inability of attacking.

Mountains' Mist (Ultimate)

Calls the mist of the snowy Mountains of Northrend right around him! Every second, mist increases his attack damage by +5 damage. If Gargantuan takes damage while in effect, half of the damage he gained becomes armor. Maximum damage of 30/40/50. (So maximum armor will be 15/20/25). If he takes no damage within 5 seconds, armor is converted back to damage.

chopperpope

Reaction score
Spiked fur.

The gargantuan solidifies it's fur with ice and throw it in all directions, knocking back enemies and reducind they're armor during 5 seconds.
lev 1 = 50 damage, -1 armor
lev 2 = 75 damage, -2 armor
lev 3 = 100 damage, -3 armor
lev 4 = 125 damage, -4 armor

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Well, the way you made it, it sounded like a warrior. So just get some warriors skills.

Critical strike/Bash:
Call it Tusk Aim or sumthing:
The mammoth sharpens his tusk every level or sumthing? Chance to deal more damage on chance.

Reincarnation:
Call it Freezing Time Reverse:
(Ultimate)
The mammoth has spent a long time in the snows of Northrend, and has the ability to form an ice around him when he dies, regenerating him to his maximum and then breaking the ice. Or sumthing like that.

But, Pharoah_'s ideas seems better. ^^

eskimojoe_66

Reaction score
Thx pharaoh, those are some original spell ideas. I will probably use your ultimate idea.

However, I already have an Ice/Frost caster based hero, so I cannot use ice orb. I was using the Gargantuan as a kind of ancient strength based tank hero.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.