General Help i guess?

laxperson808

Reaction score
Im working on a map.. a maze kinda type thing.. and was wondering if ppl had good ideas for a maze to make it more challanging/complex.. ive played a bunch of mazes for ideas.. and ive seen these ideas.. ice and sliding.. paths+creeps/mortar blasts/run in between a row of creeps going somewhere.. oh.. and go here and here to open gate(or to get key)thats about it.. ive looked around for some good ideas but havent come across to many.. any help guys?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
A trick maze : like theres 5 circles of power 1 = real and teleports you to level 2 and other 4 make you restart maze

Annoying maze : A circle of power keeps moving to random locations and you have to get in it

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A trick maze : like theres 5 circles of power 1 = real and teleports you to level 2 and other 4 make you restart maze

Annoying maze : A circle of power keeps moving to random locations and you have to get in it

Urgh, remind me never to play any of your maps ;)

hopy

Reaction score
Please keep in mind that I've never done a maze map... or maybe once but I truely failed at that.

Im working on a map.. a maze kinda type thing.. and was wondering if ppl had good ideas for a maze to make it more challanging/complex.. ive played a bunch of mazes for ideas.. and ive seen these ideas.. ice and sliding.. paths+creeps/mortar blasts/run in between a row of creeps going somewhere.. oh.. and go here and here to open gate(or to get key)thats about it.. ive looked around for some good ideas but havent come across to many.. any help guys?

How about that weird thing in that one game were there was a field with letters, you had to walk over them to spell a word, but moving over the wrong ones kills you?

Maybe a question, if you awnser it right you can take the normal path, if it's wrong you're forced to take the harder path... (with ULTRAINFERNAL OF DOOOOM! who one-shots everything with Molten Fists of ubah flames!)...

Like... a narrow path with Wind that comes from the sides and pushes you off the path, but the direction of the wind changes every x seconds.

A place were you have to navigate through a mine field but ... I dunno, it's realy dark so you can only see your hero and mines realy close to you. And there are random Speed increase buffs (that activate when you stand on them) making it a bit harder...

There are 4 paths up, and a Tauren Chieftan firing Shockwaves down random paths which you have to evade.

Random bonus items that spawn at the end of a puzzle but disapear afther x seconds (maybe the fastest time you've ever managed to beat it)... so that only realy fast players can get them.

Like I've said... never realy done any of this. :p

hopy

Reaction score
hopy... Pretty good ideas seeing you've never mazed.
That sounds like "Mwya... not bad, I guess..." ... :p

Than how about...
Your heroes enter a Rock 'n Roll Steamtank! The tank always moves forward, no ways of stopping it, all you can do is make it slowly turn left or right using arrow keys, and make your way through the mine field like that? And you're being bombarded by mortars from the side, infernals rain from the sky and Illithasimonde (yes, that's Illi-thas-imonde, as in Illidan, Arthas and Archimonde...) shows up and beats the crap outa the Steamtanks with Mega ultra Bwooozzzppp of instakills... or is that too much? :O

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol, also theres Keyboard Arrow Key mazes but there not popular you should get one of them popular xD

laxperson808

Reaction score
keyboard movement is annoying-_- ik how to do it.. but its hard 2 control speed with ur keyboard and setting diagonals wud be hard 2-_-

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
keyboard movement is annoying-_- ik how to do it.. but its hard 2 control speed with ur keyboard and setting diagonals wud be hard 2-_-

Lol its one of the more laggy types of mazes. Oh yea in ice escape theres the epic snowmen maze where if you enter the region of ice a snowman will go down and then wait 5.00 seconds then go back up xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.