Weird God appears in eggplant slice - Lady sells it on eBay

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like American religious artifacts are becoming big business on eBay.

Not to be outdone by Deb Serio, a Virginia high school teacher who recently nabbed over $1500 for a garage floor stain she said looked like Jesus, Pennsylvania's Felicia Teske is offering eBay buyers an eggplant slice that may bear the word "God." Starting price: $1,000. Plus $20 for shipping.

Teske recently purchased her eggplant (aubergine, for you Brits) at a roadside produce stand, according to a local Pennsylvania news channel, and on Sunday evening, as she sliced it up in her kitchen, she saw the word "God" appear in the seeds of one of the slices:

Last edited:
Greedy ****s...

Is this what Americans do?

That one is in the first place in my shopping list today. Gonna eat it.

-.-

I can't understand why these "Christians" worship objects.

Looks fake to me (as in the text is purposely written somehow).

If I was a religious person (which I'm not) then finding something like this would probably be a sign, maybe some good luck.
And if $1000 isn't good enough considering the item... :)

What about if I buy a banana and engrave "GOD WAS HERE" in it's peel?

That's worth of buying.. <3

I should write "GOD WAS HERE" in a bathroom stall one of these days.

Lol at Ninva, and for the bannana peel, I would use it as a bumper sticker... somehow...

And I don't think it's a christian buying/selling, it says not to make carves images for youself, or workship any object :p I think it includes eggplants...

OMG IT'S A SIGN FROM GOD!

It's telling me... ... ... SELL IT ON EBAY! YES!

So if that is a "sign from god" for religious people, why would you sell it on ebay.. lol

Thats dumb... selling it like that. if she keeps it, who knows how much good luck and fortune will come to her.

Guys, as a Christian I'd like to tell you that these objects do not do anything. They do not bring Christians luck or fortune. It's just a big scheme to make buck off a person who wants to be "more Christian".

If God did exist, how do you know it's not a message? Maybe it is. If so, the first thing they SHOULDN'T do is sell it on eBay. :p
However I am not religious of any sort...

How is an image of Jesus or the word God a sign/message from God? :nuts:

Actually, if more than anything, it would be a "message" or "sign" from the devil. Seriously, the devil would be trying to get religious people to worship objects, images, text, etc. which according to the bible, god doesn't like.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.