Having Issues making New Heroes

MrVyl

Reaction score
I am having issues making new Hero units, i add them to the tavern or

sometimes ill make a couple new ones for each of the races BUT,
when i go to test out my map if i have applied my new heroes to the tavern they don't show up and on top of that 3 of the hero's already in the tavern aren't there as well.

And for my race specific heroes when i add those ones they work fine but i can continually make it over and over instead of it not being selectable again after the first one is made.

anybody know what i am doing wrong ??

helpmeplease

Reaction score
make the shop neutral hostile and give it the ability "select unit". If u have no unit to pick the hero make a unit with no vision and stick it out of sight on the map. then edit the ability select unit to give it 99999 range.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
make the shop neutral hostile and give it the ability "select unit". If u have no unit to pick the hero make a unit with no vision and stick it out of sight on the map. then edit the ability select unit to give it 99999 range.

In addition to not addressing the question being asked, this advice is useless. Unless you want to make a tavern only creeps can buy heroes from.

Anyway, I'm not clear what could be causing your problem. Are you sure you're adding the heroes to the Units Sold section, and that it is the correct tavern? Make sure the tavern is owned by neutral passive. It would help if you could post a map with the problem or a screenshot of the tavern and the object editor data.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.