Crime 'He seduced you': Married housewife who had sex with boy, 14, walks free from court

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
A judge caused outrage yesterday after he refused to jail a woman who had sex with a 14-year-old boy and instead told her: 'He seduced you.'

Sharon Edwards, 40, bombarded the boy with as many as 50 text messages and emails a day, offered to buy him cocaine and regularly lured him into her bed.

Yet she walked free from court yesterday after Judge Peter Fox QC said the married housewife was an unhappy woman who was unable to resist the advances of a child.

'You had been a very unhappy lady for a very considerable period of time when this 14-year-old boy seduced you, and not you him, both so far as sexual matters and drugs are concerned,' he said.

Last edited by a moderator:

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
...did the judge come to this verdict while snorting a line off an 8 year old's back?

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
This coming from a judge!!! :banghead: WTF????

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
erm... Sorry for offtopic... But do amarican judges still wear these silly white wigs?

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
No they don't all wear the whites wigs anymore....but still WTF was this judge on? That's statutory rape and selling illegal substances to a minor! You don't give COCAINE to a 14 year old and get away with it. That crazy drug peddling pedophile needs to be locked up and left there....That judge = Fail....I am most displeased....

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently the "boy" got his teacher coked up and took advantage of her which she subsequently liked. If she was giving him drugs, he was the one supplying them not her - at least that is how I read it in the article.

Kings

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
She also pleaded guilty to offering to supply the teenager a Class A drug

offered to buy him cocaine and regularly lured him into her bed.

I think she offered to get him the cocaine, though he might have made the advances she still provided cocaine to the kid right? not to mention the whole statutory(if I'm spelling that right) rape part...circumstances or not it's rape and drug peddling as I see it....and if she was on coc too at the time..well...that doesn't help out their case much....

Turnip

Reaction score
erm... Sorry for offtopic... But do amarican judges still wear these silly white wigs?

Yes, the judges of Amarica still wear those white wigs. The United States of America, however, does not.

But that doesn't matter anyway, seeing as the case was in the UK, if you actually read the article. Or even bothered to look at the link.

Adovid

Reaction score
Shes still labeled a sex offender.

You carry that for the rest of your life-- But yeah, she's rich and shes a woman so it kind of falls shallow.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Shes still labeled a sex offender.

You carry that for the rest of your life-- But yeah, she's rich and shes a woman so it kind of falls shallow.

It's apparently not very hard to get off the list, from what I've been told.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.