Heal spell based on main attribute

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Omg why does people always think that their main attribute is always the highes because its not always. Chaoswarlock. Damn why do you want to do it the hard way. As i said the will require lots of if the else and variable where my way onle needs 3 dumy abilities

ChaosWarlock

Reaction score
SharkBait87-

I really don't see the way I handle this as hard. I have not mentioned that my method is better than yours, just that it is the way in which I do it. This way anyone reading can see more options and decide for themselves which way they want to do it.

Also I don't think that 3 = lots.

Just because someone does something different than you doesn't mean its wrong. :thup:

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
3 abilities probably needs another Spell Book, and disabling, etc (Btw, just use Item Abilities, they're invisible as it is. You can also use levels, so that only 1 ability is needed.). Tedious.

The unit type trigger way is also tedious, lots of if then else required.

Just use Point Values, if you're not using them for other things. Strength heroes are set to have PV = 1, Agility with PV = 2, and Intelligence with PV = 3. Standardise this to all your heroes. This method is also tedious but somewhat more efficient.

Point value of units can be checked using Integer Comparison.

However, to me, I'd prefer to use the highest stat value (which indicates the main attribute, generally, yes generally, not definitely - To Whom It May Concern).

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
vypur85. No spell book needed just base them of attribute bonus and hide the icon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.