Hellsing Ultimate (OVA)

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
attachment.php

The story

Vampires exist. It is the duty of Hellsing, a secret organization sponsored by the British government, to hide that frightening fact and protect the blissfully unaware populace. Along with its own personal army, Hellsing has secret weapons. Alucard, an incredibly powerful vampire, has been controlled by Hellsing for years. It is unclear how he feels about being a servant to the Hellsing family, but he certainly enjoys his job as a vampire exterminator. Integra Hellsing, the current leader, is usually fully capable of fulfilling her duty, but lately, vampire activity has been on the rise. Unfortunately, the cause is more alarming than anything she could have imagined...

Characters

attachment.php

Alucard

The series' protagonist. A very ancient and powerful vampire, he serves as the Hellsing Organization's most powerful operative and vampire expert and its "trump card". Alucard is exterminating rogue vampires as ordered by the Hellsing organization's leader: Integra Hellsing, and definitely likes doing so. He is mysterious and deadly.

attachment.php

Seras Victoria

A 19-year-old orphan, Seras was formerly a member of the police force's Special Division 11, but, after being mortally wounded on a mission involving Alucard, chose to join him in the ranks of the undead rather than die. As Alucard's fledgling vampire, she serves the Hellsing Organization. She is considered timid and coward by some.

attachment.php

Integra Hellsing

A descendant of Abraham Van Helsing and the Bureau Director of the Hellsing Organization. She inherited her position as the head of the Hellsing family at the age of 13, upon her father's death. Integra is also Alucard's current master. She is beautiful, intelligent and strong. Although often seeming strict and domineering, she is much respected and admired, even among her enemies. She has numerous allies within England.

-------------------------------------------------

Other character files (warning for spoilers): Characters

As the series keeps changing endings (and has almost no opening), I won't post any. :)

Any plot-related comments must be within spoilers.
Keep in mind the series isn't complete yet.
There are a total of 8 episodes released right now.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• hellsing.jpg
    hellsing.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7,400
  • hellsing-ultimate.jpg
    hellsing-ultimate.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 56,965
  • seras-victoria-hat.jpg
    seras-victoria-hat.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 7,617
  • Integra-hellsing.jpg
    Integra-hellsing.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5,292

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeeessss, I didn't watch the original Hellsing but my friend said screw the original anime and watch the OVA and really I can't wait for the next episode

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 7 was released in last December, can't wait to see what's coming next.

Episode 8 should be released soon!

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 08 has been finally released after waiting for a year and a half.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Still haven't seen it, need it in good quality first >.>
But the trailers look great, we were waiting sooo long for this *drool*

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two more to go.

In 2014 we should be able to watch the entire series. :p

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got around to watch OVA 8.

Pretty Badass, not sure where its going to go with this, especially with Dracula/Alucard and Anderson at the end. My favorite parts were still with Walter and the Major.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet since I wish to wait to be sure they are all coming out. :p

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Team Four Star made a Hellsing OVA Abridged

The first parts are a little bit hit and miss but it becomes pretty hilarious by the end

Episode 1
[video=youtube;TgnIjJexut4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4[/video]

Episode 2
[video=youtube;5uIVkhtU1Ls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIVkhtU1Ls[/video]

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
OVA 9 is out if you haven't heard yet. It hasn't been subbed yet though. I'll keep you posted if I find a subbed version.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
How dark and serious is Hellsing on a scale of 1 to 10?

I would give it an 8.5. There have been a few parts that haven't been dark or serious which lowers it down from a 10. If OVA 10 is dark and serious then I will upgrade it to a 9.5 (it will be dark and serious but maybe the very end won't be).

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
This actually looks really good. Where are you guys watching it??
I've been into vampire animes lately XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.