HELP i cant load map!!

guneruh

Reaction score
i need help!! i saved yesterday my map and now when i want to load it it says error, that some level archives are missing or something like that, is there any way i can load it again??? i cant lose the map i done too much things to lose it now!

guneruh

Reaction score
i dont know how its on english it would be something like: level information data missing or invalid.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
i think your map got destroyed maybe there is under test the map

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Using WEU I suppose? If not then I'm not really sure what the problem is..

guneruh

Reaction score
no idont use WEU but i looked on test carpet AND IT WAS THERE ON THE LAST TEST!!! yeah!!! on the last test i didnt had like 5 skills i done but is muuuuuuuuuuuch better that starting again i have done this map like more than 1 year!! thx for the support guys!!!!!!

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I have a few words for you:

BACKUP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

I call this strange data loss the "ghost in the machine", it strikes without warning, is unpredictable, and very deadly.

It seems to occur more on larger maps. I've lost some excellent maps like this, it hurts.

guneruh

Reaction score
but the solution to that is getting the test map on the test carpet, (if the lost map was the last one being tested) i had too much luck this time, form now on i will make a security copy so it wont happen again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.