help me please probleme team color

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i'm the king of stupid problemei was working on my map and it doesn't seems that i did somethink special but a bug apears i exmplain

i was working on my ending cinematics and i lunch the test mode to see it
but i don't know how when i lunch it all the unit friend and enemies change theyre color. And what is very strange is what i'm going to show you

you see the color are like this:
red player 1
blue player 2
lightblue
dark green player 11
brown player 12

i'm player 1 red allie are player 2 blue

and enmei are player 12 brown and i make them friend 11to control creep that rush

and what is very strange is that the color have rollle like this

player 1 blue
player 2light blue

player 11
and 12 have mine red do you understan the color has roll to the up and i don't know why and i try many think i don't know how to remake it normal :(

please help my map is near to be finish and that stupid bug made me hangry a lot

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Maybe you changed something in: 'Scenario -> Player Properties...'?

CYRRIC

Reaction score
that what i thought but seems not i try to erase those function and remake it but not works :( i'm depserate please anyone help that make me crazy allways somethink that dont work in my life and that not my day

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Have you added any triggers lately that might be the cause of this?

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Do you use any action that does something with players? Maybe you change the colour instead of changing ownership or something.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i try to erase all trigger and tha does the same so it might be somehtink in option but do you know if there is an option to select that can make everythink clear ?

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i did diferent try and i test a previous version of my map and that does the same so that THE WE that have bug :( is there a way to juste make the WE at normal ?

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
i did diferent try and i test a previous version of my map and that does the same so that THE WE that have bug :( is there a way to juste make the WE at normal ?

Can I get the map, there might be an old trigger that you haven't found.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
if anyone have an idae i take it but i think i will reinstale the game

(and sorry no i dotn give the map she is near to the end i spend to much time on it i dont want to take risk on giving it just a the end)

i test many think and im sure of it its a bug of the WE do i will reinstale it

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
You haved tried Scenario -> Force Properties... -> Click Fixed Player Settings?

If this is the first time it has happened, try to disable triggers one by one (or five by five, then narrow it down, what ever floats your boat) and see if it is one of your triggers.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i test all i have try to erase many trigger and also all i tru to change many option in player sting bug nothink works

and before that works with the same option i also try to lunche a new map et that does the same so i think on a lag theentire WE has bug so i will reinstal it and if still doesn't work repost :(

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
By default, it should happen, it isn't the editor's fault.

With the terrain editor (main window) up, go the Scenario, then click Force Properties... Once that window opens, make sure Fixed Player Settings is checked.

Then go the the Trigger Editor, make sure the melee triggers aren't there.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
you don't understand the map was working but when i did somethink on a the editor and now the same bug seems apear in all map i will try what i said and if it still work cause on the option load in the map i will post again

CYRRIC

Reaction score
ok all is fine but i really thoug it was a bug i reinstal the game and now it work thanks to all people who has try to help :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.