Help me plz

H

helloguys123

Hi, ok i know how to set the gold and everything... but im editing a map and i want it to be all out war. I put gold as 100,000,000 but when i start the game, the gold isnt 100,000,000. im editing someone elses map, but they gave me permission to do it, the gold was set at 20, and when i set to 1 mil, it doesnt work, its still 20. Help PLEASE

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
check the proceeding triggers to make sure another one doesn't nullify yours.

rtatpi

Reaction score
Also, is the Warcraft Engine capable of such a high value? That's something you might want to check on.

R

Raiyn

A suggestion, if you want it to be an all out war, then just set the cost of everything that costs anything to 0, then training time as appropriate.

N

Naine

rtatpi said:
Also, is the Warcraft Engine capable of such a high value? That's something you might want to check on.

If it goes over the highest value I believe it will lover it down. The limit is like 999, 999, 999 I believe.

The thing that most likely happens is that another trigger "Nulifies" yours. Maybe you should check that, and if you can't find the other trigger, just maybe make it at like 10 seconds into the game. This is because most of the starting triggers will happen before this.

There could also be an anti-rig trigger that makes it so when someone gets more gold or wood then possible in the game, then it reverses the trigger.

Though, the second paragraph is most likely correct.

Good Luck!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.