Help Needed!

The Big S

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Alright, as you all know I am currently working on Athelor ORPG, which will have alot of great things.

There is a bunch of stuff going on right now, and it is getting a bit overwhelming for just me to do. What I could really use is someone that could make some non-triggered spells for me. Just some pretty basic ones that you could make and then I could import into my map. I can give you all the specifications for the spells, so you had something to work with.

The main reason for this is that I would like to get a working beta/demo out for people, but there are so many spells I will need made, in addition to the triggering/terraining/all of that.

If anyone would be interested in helping, please let me know here!

I will give you credit for all the spells you create of course. Thanks for reading!

- The Big S
(Athelor ORPG)

D

Doomsday

Original Ability: War Stomp
Earth Shock
Slams the ground with incredible brute force, doing damage and stunning the enemy for - seconds.
Use this trigger:
Code:
Events
   A unit starts the effect of an ability
Condition
   (Ability being cast) Equal to Earth Shock
Action
   Set tempUnit = (Target of ability being cast)
   Special Effect - Create special effect at (Position of (tempUnit)) with -Impale model (I don't know the path, I'm not in WE now)
   Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Or just change the model target art on the ability to Impale...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
The Big S, read forum rules. I made the same mistake too. Here are some spells:

Punch: Cost 20 Mana. Cooldown is 3 seconds.
Punches a target, dealing 50 damage and stunning for 1 second. Don't punch anybody for no reason :cool:.

Kick: Cost 35 Mana. Cooldown is 2 seconds.
Kicks a target in the chest, making enemy breathing stop for 2 seconds. This deals 75 damage and stuns for 2 seconds. Don't use this technique to kids :cool:.

Pounce: Cost 50 Mana. Cooldown is 11 seconds.
Pounces a target dealing 125 damage and stunning the user and the victim for 5 seconds. Doing this might push you stomach backwards toward your lungs :cool:.

Rage: Cost 70 Mana. Cooldown is 40 seconds.
Fills the user with rage, increasing damage by 15, attack speed by 75%, and movement by 100%. Be sure not to use this to often, it may cause lightheadedness, diziness, confusion, brain damage, muscle tears, exaustions, or vommiting. Please contact your doctor before appling :cool:.

Buck: Cost 100 Mana. Cooldown is 9 seconds.
The user kicks with both legs dealing 175 damage, blasting the target out of the way while stunning for 2 seconds. Don't try bucking at a horse or it will buck, buck, you :cool:.

Scratch: Cost 60 Mana. Cooldown is 1 second.
A fast attack that deals 60 damage. If the victim is hit twice in under 4 seconds by this attack, the target recieves 10 bonus damage. You probably want to wish you were a girl :cool:.

Dynamic Fist: Cost 200 Mana. Cooldown is 45 seconds.
A very strong attack that deals 300 damage and stuns it for 9 seconds. May cause brain damage so don't try this at home :cool:.

These are like melee attacks more useful for humans.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
hey Big S, Im also working on a real big rpg, and im making some cool spells for it. I have no clue how to trigger spells, so id be able to help you.
I'm really good at making non-triggered spells, and they look cool too, almost like they were triggered, PM me if you want any help

Bunnyburn

kiren17

Reaction score
i could help with terrian and triggers if you need it :)

also i would like summary of what you already have if possible

:) <3 :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :banghead: :shades: :nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.