Help with my TD!

morno

Reaction score
hi i need help whit my TD i have done so u can see when the next lvl is and now i need to make a test spwan at the red plaze but i can't get it to work :'( please if anyone can help me fix this prob.. i really need help whit this..

im useing: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45616&page=3 to help me make the triggers and all.. i have followd it but im a noob in veriabels and triggers but i have done as good as i can.. if someone whit more experience please help me make all work :)

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
You only want to spawn some creeps?

First set some regions, the region in where you want creeps to spawn and one where you want them to move.
Then add this trigger:

Code:
Events 
  Time - Time elapsed 10 seconds
Conditions
Actions
  Unit - Create 10 Footman for Player 12 (Brown) at Red_spawn
  Unit Group - Pick all units in (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) and do order (Picked Unit) to move to Second_Region

That's a very basic trigger that I wrote without looking at the World Editor, so it's probably not 100% exact. I hope you get the point, though..

morno

Reaction score
ok but im useing Andrewgosu tutorial. but the creeps i have put to spwan dont spwan i have made the triggers at his tutorial, so go and have a look if you whant to help :)

How do i know if a terrian is unbildable or not?

Exide

Reaction score
I believe the terrain says (unbuildable) if you hover over it with your mouse.

morno

Reaction score
ok thx for the help but another prob have come up whit my flying units.. they do not follow the pach they go to the lose life imedietly..

Exide

Reaction score
You need to use pathing blockers, I believe. They are located in the doodads palette, or something. They look like multi-colored cubes. Either that or make more regions and order your creeps to walk to each region (one region in each corner.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.