Hero Ability help!

Grim159

Reaction score
I've been trying allow my hero at shoot through the primary for x distrance and hit any target/unit behind it[in a strait line], but I can't find anything even close to it in the triggers and abilities combined?? They have it in SWAT aftermath, I posted a help on their forum. They deleted it in less then 1 hour, so I figured here might be the place to turn! :banghead:

I have many hero ability questions, NEW MAP and whatnot! yeah, I'll post more as I get questions...

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
You can use shockwave in the abilities field or are you asking that a missle is shot at the targeted unit and units x distance behind the target unit will be damaged?

Grim159

Reaction score
You can use shockwave in the abilities field or are you asking that a missle is shot at the targeted unit and units x distance behind the target unit will be damaged?

Exactly like that, but the total distance of unit affected can can't be anymore then total unit range.

So like, Sniper has 1200 range. Shoot zombie at 600 away, hits target that is 200 away from zombie and stops just short of another target that is 401 way from the second target. I was thinking of using shock wave, but I was wondering if there was anything else I could use.

Grim159

Reaction score
I bet I'm just trying to be to complicated... Thanks, I'll use Shockwave and tighten the width of units affected!

Grim159

Reaction score
Is there any way to make it a hero's primary attack?

A hero does 100-120, but as hero levels it's damage/speed increases can you set it automatically as a primary attack to auto increase for each hero? Or do you have to create a ton of these penetration skills/spells?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.