Hero Image

ZachQuint

Reaction score
to those of you that have played X hero seige.

in the game there is a segment in which you can fight a "hero image" of your hero.
i am wondering how i can reproduce this in the world editor. :confused:

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Use triggers to create 1 unit-type of the hero you want copied, then set its level to whatever you want, and you can modify its hero attributes to whatever you want as well.

ZachQuint

Reaction score
This is sort of what i am looking for. However i would like to be able to send the player through multiple times, and not have to make multiple heroes for each level or attribute.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
This is sort of what i am looking for. However i would like to be able to send the player through multiple times, and not have to make multiple heroes for each level or attribute.
I don't understand what you mean, because the way this would work, why not? It's no trouble.

For an X Hero Siege-like image fight, the triggers would be like (freehand):
Trigger:
  • Image Fight
    • Events
      • Unit enters Hero Image Arena <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering Unit)) for Neutral Hostile at ArenaPoint facing 90 degrees
      • Set level of (Last created unit) to (Level of (Triggering Unit))
      • Set Strength of (Last created unit) to (4 x (Strength of (Triggering Unit) excluding bonuses))
      • Set Agility of (Last created unit) to (4 x (Agility of (Triggering Unit) excluding bonuses))
      • Set Intelligence of (Last created unit) to (4 x (Intelligence of (Triggering Unit) excluding bonuses))

ZachQuint

Reaction score
I guess i didn't understand parts of what you were saying. I have just started working with the world editor and have fiddled around with it somewhat. Where did you find the set level, agility strength ect. it would help a lot for me to know

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Btw, make a trigger to let the hero out ofc.
Trigger:
  • Events
    • A unit dies
    • Conditions
    • Unit equal unit-type of Image
    • Unit is in Region ImageFight equal to true
    • Actions
    • Unit - Instantly Move to Center of Region Start <gen>

[Something like that]

ZachQuint

Reaction score
yeah. my goal isn't to make an exact copy of the hero image, but something similar. btw how can i control the cool down of a tome that you can buy in a shop.

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
You mean having the item be unavailable in the shop for a period of time after it's purchased? Set the Stats - Stock Replenish Interval to the number of seconds you want between purchases.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Maybe
Trigger:
  • Events
    • A unit buys an item
    • Conditions
    • Item equal to Tome of Knowledge +5
    • Actions
    • Hero - Add # Attribute to Hero [If you wanna make it higher]

ZachQuint

Reaction score
actually after looking through my triggers, i noticed that i dont have the "set strength/other attributes" do you have any idea about where this is? is it in the same section as set level?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Set the Hero to the Hero and the Attribute to STR and Number or AGI and Number or INT and Number

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.