Hero spells [Lord of the rings]

manofsteel

Reaction score
Code:
Name: Glory of the Dead
Icon: Raise dead (or something else)
Tooltip: Aragon calls for aid from the dead to fight for him in battle, to regain there honor.
What it does: (Same as above)
Hotkey: A
Triggered: No
Kind of spell: Normal
Based on: Summon Water Elemental(or something else)
Hero: Aragon

hasslarn

Reaction score
Thanks alot! especially Thewrongvine ! added them all to the list im gonna make evry spell now

-bump!

Panda

Reaction score
Code:
Name: Nature Protection
Icon: Nature's Blessing
Tooltip: Every tree protects every tree. Whenever Treebeard is near a tree he becomes invisible, gains increased armor and increased regenation. Lasts until Treebeard goes away from a tree.
What it does: Same as above
Hotkey: N
Triggered:Yes
Based on: Whatever passive skill.
Hero: Treebeard

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Code:
Name: Athelas
Icon: something with a leaf
Tooltip: Aragorn uses the so called "useless herb" Athelas to heal nearby allies. Heals 40% of the units maximum hp.
what it does: Heals
Hotkey: L or E
Triggered: I did the trigger bellow
kind of spell: Normal
Based on : Fan of knives
Hero: Aragorn

the trigger:

Code:
Athelas
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Athelas 
    Actions
        Set Caster1[0] = (Casting unit)
        Set point[0] = (Position of Caster1[0])
        Set UnitGroup[0] = (Units within 500.00 of point[0])
        Set Player[0] = (Owner of Caster1[0])
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup[0] and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of Player[0]) Equal to (==) True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + ((Max life of (Picked unit)) x 0.40))
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\HealingWave\HealingWaveTarget.mdl
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
        Sound - Play ArthasPissed4 <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at point[0] with Z offset 0.00
        Sound - Destroy (Last played sound)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_point[0])
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup[0])

I hope you know how to use variables. Also.. This is leakless ( i think ) ... Take fan of knives as base and set the model to custom .mdl ... Also the sound is just for show.. if you don't want it just delete it from the trigger. Also about the arrays.. Don't do it with arrays like that.. well its not like it won't work with arrays but i just did it with arrays because that's the kind of variables i had alrdy made in my map... Also remove the damage from fan of knives. I tested this.. it works.. It might of been a wrong decision of there alrdy was an aoe heal ( besides healing spray wich needs you to target a point ).

EDIT::: again.. I gota test before writing.. still bad. dont use it yet... If anyone knows what did i do wrong please tell :D Because now it heals to the maximum health.

EDIT AGAIN : Now its good.. the problem was that i used the action set unit life to percentage.. i had to do the set unit life to value instead... Also i noticed a bug.. The first time you use the spell the sound occurs... the second and other times the sound doesnt occur.. So better not use the sound.. just a waste.. Unless you know how to fix it.. i'm too lazy now to think.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ugh, Hasslarn, I'm going camping for the next few days until the end of the week or so... and I don't have time right now. Sorry, I'll have to do it when I come back. :( Good luck though! :thup:

hasslarn

Reaction score
it workes perfectly thanks alot!! man nice that was a awsome idea

EDIT ; no problem vine! thanks anyway

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Here's some spells. I don't know if they were already made, there were so many to check :p

Name: Cavalry Charge
Icon: Riderless Horse
Tooltip: Calls a massive charge of riders from Rohan, hitting any enemies in sight.
Triggered: No
Based On: Stampede
Ultimate: Yep/Maybe
Hero: Theoden/Eoden

Elven Cloaks: When activated, hides the unit for 7 seconds. In that duration they may not move, but cannot be seen.

Icon: Not sure
Triggered: see below (yes)
Based On: Probably Summon Bear, remove the duration set it to 0.
For: All hobbits used?

(Basically just pause/hide them for 7 seconds.)

Name: Eternal Vanguard
Icon: Not sure :(
Triggered? Yes.
Info: Gives a chance when hit for the hero to become more powerful, becoming larger and attacking with greater speed.
Hero: any melee hero

That would be the action code, though it may leak.
Code:
If
Random Integer Between 1 and 100 less than or equal to 5
Then
Create Dummy at position of attacked unit owned by owner of attacked unit
Set Dummy = DumVan
Add a 6 second expiration timer on DumVan
add bloodthirst to DumVan
Order Dumvan to Orc Shaman - Bloodthirst Attacked Unit

shinami

Reaction score
I know this is off-topic but there's a program for checking leaks.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85048

Also you might get an error when your opening because your missing an ocx file.. So one guy in that thread gave a web where there are many ocx files that you need to put into system32 folder(xp) ... You shuold find the one that's missing in that web.

shinami

Reaction score
Another spell..

Thanks for Larcenist with helping me fix this spell :thup:

Code:
Name: Leap Attack
Tooltip: Gimli Leaps into the air and when he touches the ground he stomps it with incredible force damaging nearby units in 500aoe.
What does it do: Creates a "flying" animation of gimli and damages units.
Triggered: Yes.. Trigger Bellow :)
Hotkey: T or C or K
Hero: Gimli

Okay now for the tricky part. Base it off shockwave ( well thats what i did.. i could of based of channeling but its too much trouble doing it ) .. Set the model to custom .mdl .. Remove buffs or anything related to a model. Set dmg to 0. And just do this trigger:

Code:
Leap Attack
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Leap Attack 
    Actions
        Set point[0] = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Unit - Add Crow Form to Caster1[0]
        Unit - Remove Crow Form from Caster1[0]
        Animation - Change Caster1[0] flying height to 300.00 at 150.00
        Unit - Order Caster1[0] to Move To point[0]
        Wait 1.40 seconds
        Animation - Change Caster1[0] flying height to 0.00 at 200.00
        Unit - Pause Caster1[0]
        Unit - Unpause Caster1[0]
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at point[0] using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
            Loop - Actions
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of Player[0]) Equal to (==) True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Cause Caster1[0] to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((Real((Level of Leap Attack  for Caster1[0]))) x 100.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing

This is leakless .. i think.. You can change the damage done to anything you like.. I did i with level you can do it with x*str....

WARNING: Dont think that this will look very smoothly <_< :D .. Well it isint ugly but it is not precisely a "superman's flight" .. Also if you fly to a target that is VERY CLOSE to you.. Then it will not look very nice ;D

Also Hasslarn you should add a list of skills that the hero has alrdy.. Because it would suck if we would make a spell only to find out that the hero the spell is made for is full.

Marcel

Reaction score
Strangth of fellowship

Name: Strenght of fellowship
Tooltip: By losing 50% of our health,Gimli goes rage and gets +350 damage for 5 seconds
What does it do?: Gimli loses 50% but gets 350 attack + for 5 seconds
Triggered: Yes but for trigger you need make your map like only one can be gimmli
Hotkey: S
Kind of spell: Ultimate
Hero: Gimmli
use avatar spell :D set duration: 5.00 seconds and attack + 350 ^^

Events: gimmli begins casting ability
Conditions ability being casted equal to Strenght of Fellowship
Actions:Set life of gimmli to 50%

shinami

Reaction score
i modified the trigger a bit so now it looks abit smoother.

Code:
Leap Attack
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Leap Attack 
    Actions
        Set point[0] = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Unit - Add Crow Form to Caster1[0]
        Unit - Remove Crow Form from Caster1[0]
        Animation - Change Caster1[0] flying height to 300.00 at 200.00
        Unit - Order Caster1[0] to Move To point[0]
        Wait 1.40 seconds
        Animation - Change Caster1[0] flying height to 0.00 at 250.00
        Unit - Pause Caster1[0]
        Unit - Unpause Caster1[0]
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at point[0] using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
            Loop - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of Player[0]) Equal to (==) True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Cause Caster1[0] to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((Real((Level of Leap Attack  for Caster1[0]))) x 100.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing

Enjoy!...

hasslarn

Reaction score
thanks alot!! for the trigger and evrybody else
+rep

EDIT: What spell shall i base it on i tried channel it just goes up and down adn does no damage :/

T

The Mapmaker

By the way, the correct spelling is: Denethor, Theoden, and Eowyn.

Arie

Cool Member
Reaction score
Name: Blitz Attack.
Icon: Whatever it is.
Tooltip: Do some amount of damage to the attacker while the hero is evading the attack.
What it does: Do ((2 x Agility) + 100) damage to the attacker (enemy) while Pippin is evading.
Hotkey: A
Triggered:Yes.
Kind of spell:Normal.
Based on: Any passive skill with Buff (I use evasion for example).
Hero: Pippin (or any other else with small body and slim (not Sam Lol)).

JASS:

Blitz Attack
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Attacked unit) has buff Blitz Attack
    Actions
        Set Attacker = (Attacking unit)
        Set AttackedUnit = (Attacked unit)
        Unit - Cause AttackedUnit to damage Attacker, dealing ((((Real((Agility of AttackedUnit (Include bonuses)))) x 2.00) + 100.00) + 0.00) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Universal
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (((String(((2 x (Agility of AttackedUnit (Include bonuses))) + 100))) + !) +  ) above (Attacking unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
        Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
        Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds

Oh, I almost forgot. For just a first try use 100% on evasion. Good Luck.:):):)

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
the EYE of the tower? forgot name....

Petrifies Unit that is gaze upon by the tower!?

what does it do~ makes the unit unable to move(entangle)
for X seconds.

hero: the tower.~

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Haven't readed through all so I don't know if someone already come up with this idea:

Whip of the Balrog
Unleash a powerful fiery whip that will drag the targeted unit to you.
Deals x damage.

It's a simple hook spell. And I think it's in the first movie? The balrog dragged Gandalf in the pit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.