Hero spells [Lord of the rings]

hasslarn

Reaction score
Hi evrybody im trying to make my map better that i did for a long time ago and i need hero spells ideas and i cant come up with one ... can you help me?
if you can ill +rep

Template
Code:
Name:
Icon:
Tooltip:
What it does:
Hotkey:
Triggered:Yes/No
Kind of spell:Ultimate/Normal
Based on:
Hero: Name of the hero

Some of the hereos are done for all the spells

Red = Not Done
DarkRed = Need Ultimate
Green = Done
Heroes :
Gimli , Aragon , Arwen , Denetorhn , Elrond , Eomer , Frodo , Gamling , Gandalf , Théodorn (King of rohan) , Eovyn , Merry , Pippin , Sam , Faramir , Treebeard

I need 54 spell ideas :p

Spell ideas:

Done
Code:
Name:White Wizard Aura
Tooltip:This is the ultimate upgrade gandalf got for killing the evil balrong this abillity is passive and increases HP and Mana.
Hotkey:(Passive)
Triggered:Yes
Kind of spell:Normal
Based on:Brilliance Aura
Hero: Gandalf
What it does: Increses HP and MANA

Done
Code:
Name:Teleport Strike
Tooltip:Makes a Telportation attack that makes all nearby enemy teleported away and deals (X) damage
Hotkey:T
Based on:Stomp
What it does:Teleport evryone in (X) range of gandalf and hits the others (X) of him and stunns them

Done
Code:
Name: Horn of gondor
Icon: Any horn
Tooltip: Boromirs finest horn have set fear in many enemies
What it does: 5- armor for all enemys
Hotkey: H
Triggered:No
Based on: That horn from the books and the film
Hero: Boromir

Done
Code:
Name: Call of the ents
Icon: Treant
Tooltip: Call upon the mighty ents of the forest to aid you in your battle.
What it does: Summons ents to help you, amount of ents and duration increases with each level.
Hotkey: C
Triggered: No
Kind of spell: Normal
Based on: Summon Misha
Hero: Treebeard

Done
Code:
Name: The One Ring
Icon: Any ring
Tooltip: One ring to rule them all! Frodo can use this to become invisible... but it comes at a price.
What it does: Turns Frodo invisible for a short time, however when he becomes visible again he will be vulnerable... maybe -armor or a loss of HP.
Hotkey: R
Triggered: Yes
Kind of spell: Ultimate
Based on: Windwalk
Hero: Frodo[/CODE[/SPOILER]

[COLOR="Lime"]Done[/COLOR]
[SPOILER]
[CODE]Name: Staff of Holy Light
Icon: Priest Adept Training
Tooltip: Using Gandalf's Staff, he summons a powerful light that blinds enemy units. Also gives bonus hp regeneration
What it does: Gives enemies a chance to miss. Also gives bonus hp regeneration
Hotkey: F
Kind of spell: Normal, Non-channeling
Based on: Channel

Done
Code:
Name:   Power of the light
Icon:     Holy light
Tooltip:  Gandalf the white uses he's powers to blend all he's enemies with light, the enemies will be unable to perform any act for x seconds.
What it does: Stunns enemy units within 1000 range for x seconds.
Hotkey: T
Based on: War stomp

Done
Code:
Name: Light of the Evenstar
Icon: Can't think of one right off hand, some glowy white pendant will work, perhaps the moonstone.
Tooltip: The light of the Evenstar is invoked in Aragorn, restoring him to life.
What it does: Ressurects Aragorn after he dies.
Hotkey: Passive
Based on: Ressurection
Hero: Aragorn

Done
Code:
Name: Rohirrim
Icon: I dont know
Tooltip: Eomer is the leader of the mighty Rohirrim, he can easily summon them to battle for you.
What it does: Like rexxars ultimate(stampede) but with horses running instead of lizzards. They do a large amount of damage on impact
Triggered: I dont know, it depends on wether the animation of the lizards can be changed or not.
Based on: If it is triggered then channel, if not then stampede
Hero: Eomer

Done
Code:
Name: Glory of the Dead
Icon: Raise dead (or something else)
Tooltip: Aragon calls for aid from the dead to fight for him in battle, to regain there honor.
What it does: (Same as above)
Hotkey: A
Based on: Summon Water Elemental(or something else)
Hero: Aragon

Done
Code:
Name: Mighty blow
Icon: Something like storm clap from mk
Tooltip: Gimli strikes his enemy with such strength that stuns and damag him and all creeps around get minor damage and slowed
What it does: stuns+damage with damage+slow AoE(150/250 mb) 
Hotkey:W
Based on:Thunderclap
Hero: Gimli

Done
Code:
Name:Hard Skin
Icon:dunno
Tooltip: The skin of gimli was Hardned by the mountai granting him bonus armor and spell resistance
What it does: gives #armor and #spell resistance
Triggered:Yes(I think just a bit)
Based on:Hard Skin/Devotion Aura

Done
Code:
Name: Athelas
Icon: something with a leaf
Tooltip: Aragorn uses the so called "useless herb" Athelas to heal nearby allies. Heals 40% of the units maximum hp.
what it does: Heals
Hotkey: L or E
Triggered: I did the trigger bellow
kind of spell: Normal
Based on : Fan of knives

[COLOR="PaleGreen"]And thanks for the trigger![/COLOR]

Done
Code:
Name: Leap Attack
Tooltip: Gimli Leaps into the air and when he touches the ground he stomps it with incredible force damaging nearby units in 500aoe.
What does it do: Creates a "flying" animation of gimli and damages units.
Triggered: Yes.. Trigger Bellow :)
Hotkey: T or C or K

Done
Code:
Name: Strenght of fellowship
Tooltip: By losing 50% of our health,Gimli goes rage and gets +350 damage for 5 seconds
What does it do?: Gimli loses 50% but gets 350 attack + for 5 seconds
Triggered: Yes but for trigger you need make your map like only one can be gimmli
Hotkey: S
Hero: Gimmli
use avatar spell set duration: 5.00 seconds and attack + 350 ^^

Done
Code:
Name: Blitz Attack.
Icon: Whatever it is.
Tooltip: Do some amount of damage to the attacker while the hero is evading the attack.
What it does: Do ((2 x Agility) + 100) damage to the attacker (enemy) while Pippin is evading.
Hotkey: A
Triggered:Yes.
Kind of spell:Normal.
Based on: Any passive skill with Buff (I use evasion for example).
Hero: Pippin (or any other else with small body and slim (not Sam Lol)).

eatbeaver

Reaction score
Code:
Name: Horn of gondor
Icon: Any horn
Tooltip: Boromirs finest horn have set fear in many enemies
What it does: 5- armor for all enemys
Hotkey: H
Based on: That horn from the books and the film
Hero: Boromir

bessomi

Reaction score
Code:
Name: Call of the ents
Icon: Treant
Tooltip: Call upon the mighty ents of the forest to aid you in your battle.
What it does: Summons ents to help you, amount of ents and duration increases with each level.
Hotkey: C
Based on: Summon Misha
Hero: Treebeard

Thats my spell:thup:

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Code:
Name: Rivalry
Icon: Not sure..
Tooltip: Gimili's rivalry with Legolas makes him more determined.
What it does: Increases Gimili's damage by # for each enemy killed. Bonus damage disappears after # seconds.
Kind of spell: Passive
Based on: 2nd/3rd movie where they were counting the number of enemies killed. Gimili seemed pissed.
Hero: Gimili

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
Code:
Tooltip: One ring to rule them all! Frodo can use this to become invisible... but it comes at a price.
What it does: Turns Frodo invisible for a short time, however when he becomes visible again he will be vulnerable... maybe -armor or a loss of HP.
Hero: Frodo

bessomi

Reaction score
Lol, your supposed to type the name of the dummy spell
Not where it is used in the films or books

I.E

Based on: Stomp
or
Based on: Brilliance aura

BTW: The One Ring spell has to be triggered.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Name:[/B][/COLOR] Staff of Holy Light
[COLOR="blue"][B]Icon:[/B][/COLOR] Priest Adept Training
[COLOR="blue"][B]Tooltip:[/B][/COLOR] Using Gandalf's Staff, he summons a powerful light that blinds enemy units. Also gives bonus hp regeneration
[COLOR="blue"][B]What it does:[/B][/COLOR] Gives enemies a chance to miss. Also gives bonus hp regeneration
[COLOR="blue"][B]Hotkey:[/B][/COLOR] F
[COLOR="blue"][B]Triggered:[/B] [/COLOR]Yes
[COLOR="blue"][B]Kind of spell:[/B][/COLOR] Normal, Non-channeling
[COLOR="blue"][B]Based on:[/B][/COLOR] Channel
[COLOR="blue"][B]Hero:[/B] [/COLOR]Gandalf

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Code:
Name:   Power of the light
Icon:     Holy light
Tooltip:  Gandalf the white uses he's powers to blend all he's enemies with light, the enemies will be unable to perform any act for x seconds.
What it does: Stunns enemy units within 1000 range for x seconds.
Hotkey: T
Based on: War stomp

Reaction score
Code:

Name: Light of the Evenstar
Icon: Can't think of one right off hand, some glowy white pendant will work, perhaps the moonstone.
Tooltip: The light of the Evenstar is invoked in Aragorn, restoring him to life.
What it does: Ressurects Aragorn after he dies.
Based on: Ressurection

And one question, how do you get stuff in a little code box?

hasslarn

Reaction score
Code:
Hero: Frodo

i was trying to make them get down armor
Code:
theonering
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to The One Ring [R] 
    Actions
        Set temp_point = (Position of (Casting unit))
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at temp_point using Abilities\Spells\Items\TomeOfRetraining\TomeOfRetrainingCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Unit Group - Add (Casting unit) to temp_group
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in temp_group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 DUMMY-ONE RING for Player 12 (Brown) at temp_point facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Druid Of The Talon - Faerie Fire (Casting unit)
                Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_temp_point)

this is the trigger and it dosent seem to work can anyone help plz

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
Name: One with nature
Icon: ghost
Tooltip: dunno... =)
What it does: when turn on: turns collison off, Change vertex coloring to (80.00%, 80.00%, 80.00%) with 80.00% transparency, adds the ability ghost, adds a hiden spell book with x% to crit but slows the caster with 35% movement speed and drains 2,5% mana per sec. Turn Off: remove slow buff, remove hiden spell bokk turn colors back to normal collison on and stop drains mana.
Hotkey: N
Kind of spell: ultimate/normal doesn't matter
Based on: Immolation
Hero: Faramir

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
i was trying to make them get down armor
Code:
theonering
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to The One Ring [R] 
    Actions
        Set temp_point = (Position of (Casting unit))
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at temp_point using Abilities\Spells\Items\TomeOfRetraining\TomeOfRetrainingCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Unit Group - Add (Casting unit) to temp_group
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in temp_group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 DUMMY-ONE RING for Player 12 (Brown) at temp_point facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Druid Of The Talon - Faerie Fire (Casting unit)
                Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_temp_point)

This is not what I had in mind. I was thinking since Frodo is hurt when he uses the ring in the movies, he would be in your map aswell. I meant Frodo would loose armor or hp:p But your choice obviously;)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Too much to read! Perhaps I can help you through a PM so I don't have to read all of that. :p

For the One Ring (that was an easy spotter), perhaps you could do that it makes Frodo invisible (wind walk), but every 5 seconds, it pings the mini-map where he is. Well I guess that'd only be useful for real players... Maybe make it so that every 3 seconds in the invis walk, he takes 25 damage.

Theodorn
Riders of Rohan! - summons Rohan Cavalry to fight for the King. A second later, he shouts out a war cry, boosting damage for 20 seconds. Based on: Any summon skill; triggered; create a dummy unit that casts Warcry

Trampling Reign - gives each attack a chance to stun the target for 2 seconds; deals damage to nearby enemies passively. Based on: You could make it so that it's passive immolation but it's triggered to give an extra ability - the stun from MK thing.

OH! You have a format...

bessomi

Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]Name:[/COLOR] Rohirrim
[COLOR="Blue"]Icon:[/COLOR] I dont know
[COLOR="Blue"]Tooltip:[/COLOR] Eomer is the leader of the mighty Rohirrim, he can easily summon them to battle for you.
[COLOR="Blue"]What it does:[/COLOR] Like rexxars ultimate(stampede) but with horses running instead of lizzards. They do a large amount of damage on impact
[COLOR="Blue"]Hotkey:[/COLOR] R
[COLOR="Blue"]Triggered:[/COLOR] I dont know, it depends on wether the animation of the lizards can be changed or not.
[COLOR="Blue"]Kind of spell:[/COLOR] Ultimate
[COLOR="Blue"]Based on:[/COLOR] If it is triggered then channel, if not then stampede
[COLOR="Blue"]Hero:[/COLOR] Eomer

I am full of these

hasslarn

Reaction score
i added some items and im giving evrybody +rep i have to wait 24 hours .. :(

thanks for all ur ideas!

-bump

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok, I started half of them. I'll get more another time... when I have time, lol. Sorry that they aren't in the format, if you need help with something about them, just ask me.

Btw, if you want, I can write really nice tooltips for them. :)

Attachments

• LotR Heroes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 169

vespt

Reaction score
Code:
Name:Hard Skin
Icon:dunno
Tooltip: The skin of gimli was Hardned by the mountai granting him bonus armor and spell resistance
What it does: gives #armor and #spell resistance
Triggered:Yes(I think just a bit)
Based on:Hard Skin/Devotion Aura

Code:
Name: Mighty blow
Icon: Something like storm clap from mk
Tooltip: Gimli strikes his enemy with such strength that stuns and damag him and all creeps around get minor damage and slowed
What it does: stuns+damage with damage+slow AoE(150/250 mb) 
Hotkey:W
Based on:Thunderclap

Hope didnt repeat any....
Simple abilities but I think their fine ^^
Hope I helped

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.