Honour Among Thieves

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Name: Honour Among Thieves
Game Type: Two player RPG/Campaign

The story begins in the town of Iiden, a small city in The Empire. Two of the cities most notorious thieves: Feinn, and Reiaxu, are plotting to ransack a noble's home, as they enter the home, they fail to notice the noble, wide awake in the next room, the noble quickly flees the home and alerts the town guard. Oblivious to the coming of the authorities, Feinn and Reiaxu happily rob the man of his jewels, coins, and dirty magazines. As they walk out the front door, pockets weighted down by illegally aquired riches, they are instantly netted, and captured by the town guard. Reiaxu, being a silver-tongued fellow, pursuades guard that he is the noble, and that he had captured Feinn, and was taking him to the Guard Barracks. Feinn, too shocked by Reiaxu's betrayal, cannot defend himself. In the jail, Feinn waits...
The next day, Feinn awakes to the sound of screams, and the smell of death. "Took you long enough to wake up"
Reiaxu is sitting on a stool, in Feinn's cell.
"Reiaxu, what are you doing here, I thought you had betrayed me for your own freedom, what made you change your mind."
"Ha, you actually think I'd betray you, if we were both detained, we'd be trapped here until, alas! we rotted away to nothing, but if only one of us was captured, then the other would go free, then the free bird could save the jailbird."
"Why did I have to be the one to be captured"
"Well, you lack the talent and grace it takes to break through more than a dozen highly trained soldiers"
"I guess your right, well, let's get out of here"
They both run out of Feinns cell, and into the hallway, after running through the corridors, they end up in a torture chamber, they run through the chamber quickly, due to the scent of rotting flesh. As they are nearing the exit, they are ambushed from behind by a group of about 10 soldiers, they turn and flee, but a woman appear in front of them.
"Capture the thieves!!!"
The woman pulls out 2 pistols and begins firing on Feinn and Reiaxu, they dodge her bullets, and take her down while she is reloading, they leave her unconcious, and flee the prison, then jump from rooftop to rooftop, back to their hidout.
To be continued...

-BIOS-

Feinn:
Height: 6'1"
Weight:170 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Race: Human
Class: Thief
Weapon: His own two hands
Element: Lightning
Having been abandoned as a child, Feinn never knew his parents, he hated living in the orphanage, and often ran off for days at a time, finally, the orphanage threw him out. Feinn then had to raise himself, living off thievery, he was always on the run from the law. He met up with Reiaxu when he was 14, and they have been partners ever since, living the good life of a duo of prosporous rogues.

Reiaxu:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Race: Half-Demon
Class: Assassin
Weapon: The Demonic Blade, Dagneon
Element: Fire
The heir to the throne of the Empire, at least he was.
During the year of his coronation, when he was 16, a strange warlock visited the kingdom. When the warlock sensed the deep power within his soul, the warlock imbued his soul with the power of a long fallen demonic warrior. The power took him over, and from the depths of the Twisting Nether, he drew the great sword, Dagneon. With this blade, and the loss of his sanity, Reiaxu slew his parents, and all at the coronation ceremony, shortly after, he regained himself, and saw the desecration around him. Scared of himself, he fled the kingdom, meeting up with Feinn, and since then, he has been using his demonic powers of stealth and persuasion, and his demonic blade, to make Feinn and he, the most feared thieves on the planet.

==========================================================

I am accepting any feedback, character ideas, item ideas, and anything else you feel this game might need. All contributers will be recongnized. Please help me make this campaign all it can be.

Bunnyburn

master maste

Reaction score
sounds like an awesome idea, thats a long intro story. . . its not all gonna be on the loading screen is it?

anyways the name is awesome. :)

hellmonja27

Reaction score
is that Sephy??? that might cause some problems.

i like the story a lot. this would be really cool if it has a cinematic with the said scene taking place...

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
the one on the left looks like a woman if u ask me...
but i like the story :D

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
i know perfectly well who he is, I wrote Char. Bios b4 i found models, seph just fit the hair, eye thing perfect, and im not gonna spend another 8 hours looking for another. And the intro, it wont be a cinematic, all of it will be played, once they are captured however, it is cinematic, unitl reiaxu saves feinn, reiaxu (player 2) will actually play the breaking into the prison.
At least he might, im not sure if Player 2 will always be reliable, still thinking.
Anyway, thanx, more of the story and more char bios later on. Thanks.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
This is a new chracter, Crypts, my friend made, and he will be integrated into the story later, right now, his bio makes very little sense.
Read Crypts bio below in Cryptlords post.

C

cryptlord

Hope this makes sence

Well here is an updated story of Crypts Bio.I HOPE IT MAKES SENCE NOW BUNNYBURN!!

Crypts:
Height: 5'6"
Wieght: 122
Hair Color: No hair
Eye Color: Blackish Brown
Race-Zombie
During his years as a down-town mafia he made a living as a hit man
for the boss. On the eve of a cold September he was greeted by a
strange and grotesque man in robes. He said to him that one day he
will be his. After a few years later, he was given an order to kill a man that was threatening his boss. He found out it was a trap and was soon killed from his very partners in crime. He lay there dying, when all of a sudden the grotesque man in robes from long ago came to him. He granted him power of immortality, and massive claws to tear any living thing apart, but it came at a price. He was to forget his real name, serve the man in robes, and live in a disgusting form. He then named himself Crypts. Now Crypts lives in the dark all alone with hatred and vengeance against those who betrayed him. Till this day he looks for them and finds a way out of his cursed life.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
I thought of a real good idea for abilities and stuff.
Don't you all hate how in most big rpg's, they last sometimes several hours, and you have a hero with only 5 abilities, kinda boring, so I thought of something cool. After you upgrade all your abilities to max, you change classes, getting much stronger, and a new set of 5 abilities, all of your old abilities will be placed under one spellbook based ability, so even though you get 5 new abilities, you still have the 5 from your old class.
I'm thinking you'll change classes twice, once from your starting to a middle class, and then from that middle to a Master class, totaling up 15 abilities per hero, plus their innate abilities.

Please contribute, Thanks

P

PooEater

Sounds like an awesome idea, I really like the ability thingy, and all the models are awesome too. How is the game going to be layed out?

hellmonja27

Reaction score
oh and one more thing: i kinda like how the characters in your story felt pretty human. i mean most WC3 map makers today are just interested in making the baddest heroes there is. a good way to make your story really interesting is to throw in some human issues like friends, grief, family, those kinda stuff. oh heck! i think i'm starting to babble. hope you get what i mean...

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
As you all may have seen, every character so far has a major problem in his past. Well, there are going to be three types of quests: Main quests, these advance the story, and are required to beat the game, Side Quests, these are for fun, cash, experience, etc. And then there are the character quests, these quests are not required, but reccomended. In these quests you usually end up resolving the characters past. There will be 1 Character quest for every character.
hellmonja27 said:
oh and one more thing: i kinda like how the characters in your story felt pretty human. i mean most WC3 map makers today are just interested in making the baddest heroes there is
Yeah, Im trying to makthe them seem realish, BUT, at same time, I want them to be badass.

If you PM me I may just give you a story spoiler.

Thanks for your support.
Bunnyburn

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
New Characters!:

Name: Janae
Height 5'11"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Human
Class: Gunner
Weapon: Dual Pistols
Element: Fire
Janae was an elite bounty hunter for the city of Iiden, but when she was defeated by Feinn and Reiaxu while they were escaping from the prison, she thought she was disgraced, so she went with them, and has been trying to become stronger, so she would be able to challenge them again. She is incredibly stubborn, never admiting defeat, and refusing to do anything she does't want to.

Name: Emily
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 85 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Impaler
Weapon: Serrated Halberd
Element: Water
Emily was born into a poor family by her human father and elven mother, at the age of 5 she began to learn to fight, and at 7, she became a mercenary, fighting fully grown men, and countless monsters, all at that young of age. She was such a powerful mercenary, she soon made enough money to move her family into a very large house, with all the luxuries of nobles. She may look calm and relaxed all the time, but she is incredibly hyper and wild, fighting with and immense, unexplainable amount of energy, from an unknown source. Often considered one of the most powerful warriors on the planet, she is known far and wide.

master maste

Reaction score
ok i got to be quick, but dont make it so you change heros half way through etc to get new abilitys.

make it so that each hero has a spell book, add 5 spells and change the icon so it looks like a normal ability.

then when you think they need more just use a trigger to add another spell book (that you made before hand) so they have 2 spell books =10 spells or however many you want. search spell books if you dont understand.

and maybe make it so that they get the extra spellbook after they complete a quest.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
that would be a cool idea: i mean like in quests you have to retrieve spell books, like a spell book of fire where the spells are all fire or something. the more quests you solve the more spell books you have...

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
If I did what you said, then their abilities wouldnt get stronger, unless I triggered them all, which I don't want to do. My plan is almost exactly like that anyway, only after you upgrade all your abilities to the max level, they are put in a spellbook, and used as an ability, then you get five new ones, while keeping the old ones. Same as you said, only the abilities get stronger.

Hope you like my character models, spent a while looking for models that matched the bios I wrote (and yes, I got models depending on the bios I wrote, I didnt write bios on the models I found, except on the weapons part.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.