Honour Among Thieves

hellmonja27

Reaction score
well then make the spell book an actual item so the spells in them are somewhat miscellaneaous spells, meaning they are apart form the actual abilities of your characters...

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
omg, there is no point to it, you will be able to have tons of abilties, and always have some to upgrade too, geez.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
show a pic of your town:D

also:
i think 15 is a little to young
and,
the strongest warrior in the world also is... to much if you ask me...
but whatever

can i be beta tester?:rolleyes:

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
I will PM you on Beta test data when the time comes, and about a 15 year old being the most pwerful warrior in the world, well, it's supposed to be unbelieveable and next to impossible, and anyway, once you understand more of the plot (coming soon), it will make plenty of sense.

F

F33dingfrenZ

Wow. I’m blown away. This is the first Warcraft RPG I've seen with such depth. As for quests, perhaps for side quests you could have a few 'guild' quests (think Oblivion) in which you perform tasks for the respective guilds in exchange for money, exp, or perhaps as a way to lead into a character into his background quest. Maybe have the thieves’ guild suspect the magic guild of plotting against it, or breaking a treaty, etc. Have the characters be offered the opportunity to infiltrate the magic guild to discover what’s going on, only to realize something much more important is happening... :eek: (You get the idea)

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Wow, that was nice of u to say, lol, yeah, Im gonna have PLENTY to do besides the main quest, Im almost thinking of making the game 2 parted, (2 epic maps), just to contain all the stuff i have planned, but yeah, there will be stuff liek that, n whatnot.

F

F33dingfrenZ

Well if you want someone to help with storyline/quests I'd love to help. If you made two maps would some stories carry over from the first map into the second one? Oh and also, this seems intense for two heroes, are any of the other characters going to be controllable? Another thing, how do the elements (fire,water,etc.) effect the characters, will they have things to do with the story, or mainly just for abilities like summoning water spirits vs. demons?

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Well if you want someone to help with storyline/quests I'd love to help. If you made two maps would some stories carry over from the first map into the second one? Oh and also, this seems intense for two heroes, are any of the other characters going to be controllable? Another thing, how do the elements (fire,water,etc.) effect the characters, will they have things to do with the story, or mainly just for abilities like summoning water spirits vs. demons?

The elements do affect the heroes abilities, but not all their abilities strictly follow the element, for and example, lightning isnt all lightning abilities, n such, but lightning based heroes abilities generally are fast, somewhat like lighting, but yeah, all the heroes will have some strait, "elemental abilities"

And every hero i have posted will be playable, by the end of the game, each player (p1 and p2) will have control of 3-4 heroes.

F

F33dingfrenZ

Sounds sweet. I was thinking... (dangerous - I know), What if you had the elements affect certain quests. For instance, the heroes are in the frozen north, and they need to enter a temple. Unfortunately a recent chill (caused by such n such baddie) has frozen over the entrance. Only the fire element hero with ____ item can melt the ice blockade so you're party can enter the temple. I think a Zelda inspired item system combined with clever use of elements could take you're crazy RPG to another level.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Here is the cast of "Honour Among Thieves"

From left to right:
Reiaxu, Feinn, Crypts, Janae, Emily

Attachments

• Cast.JPG
    Cast.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 158

KillerChi

Reaction score
honour among theives is a book so heres my ratings

Models:10
Originalty: 2
im suprised I didnt give out a 1.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
I'm sure millions of things have been named Honour Among Thieves, I have never read the book, and I know for a fact this game will have nothing to do with it, everything from this game comes right from my mind. If somebody put swords in their game, would you insult them because swords were already invented.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.