How can i turn off auto attack?

Holla.

Reaction score
see, what i want to do is make a map with players as trees. so the enemies cant tell the differance from real trees and players. but it wont work with auto attack. i want a way to disable attack move and i want to disable attacking when a unit is neer.

give me your thoughts on this topic. thanx. Holla.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
it will auto attack if the enemy unit is near 100 range or 50, it depends on how high ur acquisition range

but it affects the range of the unit, lets say u have 1000 range, and u have 500 acquisition range, so...that means ur unit will attack with only 500 range because of the acquisition range

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
yes, the smaller the acquisition range, the closer a unit has to be to it before it auto attacks.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
NOTE: The acquisition range is the maximum range for ranged attacks.
If you set an archer which has 1000 range, and gave it 100 acquisition range, the archer's range will be reduced to 100.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i already said that
it will auto attack if the enemy unit is near 100 range or 50, it depends on how high ur acquisition range

but it affects the range of the unit, lets say u have 1000 range, and u have 500 acquisition range, so...that means ur unit will attack with only 500 range because of the acquisition range

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
lol sorry, i had multiple tabs running on Internet Explorer and this tab was open quite a while ago, before you posted. :p
Sorry bout that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.