How Do I Change My Sig????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i searched buttoned for this, cuudntet find anything, i rired looking in CP but i saw an edit avatar but no edit sig. hwo do i do it?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You don't. Regular members don't have signatures. Mods and Admins have signatures. A few rare people who do some great things for the mods/admins/this forum have signatures.

Sorry :)

... No, actually :D I'm not.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I heard about something that if you get over a 1000 rep you can also get a signature. Not sure if it's true or not but still that's something to aim for.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Way to go. More rep beggars. The above is not true. Admin status is given to you by the admins and nobody else. No amout of rep could make you any staff member.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I heard about something that if you get over a 1000 rep you can also get a signature. Not sure if it's true or not but still that's something to aim for.

Who told you that? They're wrong and suck.

I also heard that reputation of 5400 makes you the new admin of thehelper.net.

I think I'll aim for it.

Wait, or did I just make it myself?

Who told you that? They're wrong and suck.

Way to go. More rep beggars. The above is not true. Admin status is given to you by the admins and nobody else. No amout of rep could make you any staff member.

Who told you that? They're right and kick ass. Word.

---------------------------------------------------

Rep does not matter. For anything. Get over it and move on with your lives, if you even have any :)

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Wait maybe I got confused or something. Maybe I was thinking that if you get over 100 rep you can get a custom title or something like that. Ok I need to rest and get my head strighten out.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No, if you get 100 rep you get a free scratch on the back for $50.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Don't play with my mind right now. It's really confusing because I just started track and I think because I didn't do a lot of running between now then one year ago when I also did track I think that made me really tired and hard to think.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
And I'm going to be the ass here...

DOES IT REALLY MATTER? :rolleyes:

Really guys, if you sit here and help everyday just to get a custom title, or a sig, get a life. I got my sig from helping, and one day Sqrage IM'ed me and said I was the Webmaster Mod.

Get over the rep. :rolleyes: :p

Reaction score
Actually Seth, I was just sarcastic with my post.

I meant that Rep doesn't really matter anything, and any goals that people set with it are just a waste of time. :p

On the other hand, if this "thirst for rep" would cause someone to help more, this *might* help.
Yeah, doubtfully.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Reputation is nice, but pointless.

Arguing about reputation is even more pointless.

OMFG, did I just post a post about reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.