how do i make a spell like shapeshift from dota?

helpmeplease

Reaction score
i want to make the spell like in dota where lycan shapeshifts into a wolf.
atm my unit doesn't keep his items or get the exp when in storm earth fire based shapeshift. its probs really hard and technical but i really want this spell to work proper

educator

Reaction score
i don't think its technicle (but i don't know if really works). u will need 2 units and 2 morph abilities. (helps if u use the same unit and just change it to what u want) make both hero units have the same abilities exept for the morph. make the morph abilities have a "0" second duration (should be value for infinite duration) and give the normal hero the morph that makes it the alternative unit and give the alternate unit the other morph ability. (sigh) that should work. (sorry if it don't) (sorry for all the brackets):thup: (lol)

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
i don't think its technicle (but i don't know if really works). u will need 2 units and 2 morph abilities. (helps if u use the same unit and just change it to what u want) make both hero units have the same abilities exept for the morph. make the morph abilities have a "0" second duration (should be value for infinite duration) and give the normal hero the morph that makes it the alternative unit and give the alternate unit the other morph ability. (sigh) that should work. (sorry if it don't) (sorry for all the brackets):thup: (lol)

Metamorphosis is the answer and, you're not using brackets, they are called open and close parenthesis.

PooBucket

Reaction score
no point being a smart ass over the net dude.. he helped me. you did nothing.

No, he tried to help you, but you couldn't understand, therefore please don't assume he did nothing. That bit of information would've saved you big trouble. And what's wrong with sharing information? "Stop being a smartass over the net dude". ????

Excuse me, but that's really ignorant and conceited. Atleast all his information was correct (paranth and morph-wise) so don't say he did nothing. Also please search other threads because I'm almost certain that these types of questions have been asked before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.