how do i make my hero level unlimited?

S

skmanska

ive came with an idea for a cool map but i need help at making my hero level unlimited.... pls help me!!!:):):)please

S

skmanska

owowow and how to make the q requirments done when u done the q?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
If you have TFT:
Go to Gameplay Constants (in the Advanced Menu)
Find Hero - Maximum Level
Make sure Allow custom values (or something similarly named) is checked. It's at the top of the Gameplay Constants window
Assign a new maximum hero level

I don't think you can make it infinite, but you can set it to a fairly high level, making it hard to get that high

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dont double post.
You can't make it infinite, But you can make it extremely High

And... What are you talking about in your second post?

S

skmanska

thanks

thanks guys and in the second messege i ment i know how to do a quest adn i know how to write what u need to do but i dont know how to make it completed when u done the reqierments like -kill kildas the dragon.and when u killing hem to make it compelted.

S

skmanska

found it:p

ow and i got another question:how can i do thet creeps revived after some time and thet creeps brings u exp after lvl 5?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
in gameplay constants, theres a thing called creep reduction table. the last value should be 0. remove that, and you will gain exp for creep kills. the last value in the creep reduction table will be used for all levels after i.e. you have 4 values, the last being 75. for every level after and including level 4, you will gain 75% of the normal exp.

S

skmanska

and if i want thet peasents wont get out of my town hall start point i need to?

S

skmanska

ill explain

u know when u play the map u got 5 workers right? so how can i make thet there wont be any workers around?

Alphabet

Reaction score
Got to the trigger editor and remove the line that says 'Melee Game - Create starting units (for all players)'.

S

skmanska

i did deleted thet line but

when i deleted the line it deleted the starting building....

R

Rock Golem

hey since you guys were talking about making quests complete I wanted to ask you how to do that.I tried the mark quest as complete thing but it only has last created quest and that doesn't work.y quests kick in right after a cinimatic and I thought putting a unit dies event and an action to make the quest end trigger would do it but it won't let me specify a quest or do anything actually,what do i do from there?:confused:

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
doing the gameplay constants thing only can make them level 10'000
but in a "set hero level" trigger it can go up to a billion, so would it be a billion if you trigger it, or cut off at 10 000?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.