How do I make spells?

jonagoo

Reaction score
i need to know how to make spells cuz ive looked everywhere on the editor and i cant find

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
try downloading some gui spells from the spell forum and learn from experimenting, if you get stuck, you can ask.

THE_X

Reaction score

Object editor, theres a field called (Abilitys) you can take one of those abilitys and theres a button that says Custom Abililty or something it looks like a fist, click on that and you can remake an ability

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
  1. Open world editor
  2. Open your map
  3. Open the object editor either by pressing the icon at the top or hitting F6
  4. Find the tab that says "Abilities" and press it.
  5. Press ctrl+shift+n to make a new ability

This only works if you have Warcraft 3's expansion, The Frozen Throne (Doubt that's his problem, but still worth mentioning).

nvm i found it
Good.

jonagoo

Reaction score
nvm i found it
i was mistaken

This only works if you have Warcraft 3's expansion, The Frozen Throne (Doubt that's his problem, but still worth mentioning).

i never installed my frozen throne cd on this comp because i beat it on my old comp and i didnt like the b.net on tft as much as RoC

THE_X

Reaction score
TFT = FTW

ROC = Old news

TFT = More people play, maps are bigger on TFT

overall i say - Reinstall TFT:nuts:

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>i never installed my frozen throne cd on this comp
That's your problem. RoC doesn't have the functionality to edit abilities, only TFT.

jonagoo

Reaction score
tw and does any1 know about any compatability issues with hosting on vista because ive fowarded all the right ports on my router (6112-6119)
and turned off firewall but nothing worked

jonagoo

Reaction score
no thats not gonna happen because even though xp is wayy better i dropped big bucks for my vista ultimate 64b

THE_X

Reaction score
well that dosent make sence, why keep something thats worse, just because you paid big for it. i had to go with vista on my new lab top, got rid of that like way quick. id rather have xp!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.