How Long have you been playing wc3?

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
First time I played about 3 years ago, but at that time, I didn't had a comp (I played it on someone else's comp), so I can say that I truly played Warcraft for about 1 year.

S

saihttam

on and off a couple years, currently not really that much playing. Every now and then I might play a td or something, or play around with the map editor as I try to make a map(I've NEVER completed a map, since I always get bored of it a tenth of the way through.)
before WC I played SC, before SC I played Different command and conquers(actually pretty recently too) Before Command and conquer I was too young to use the computer probably.

Tonks

Reaction score
WC3 - July 1, 2002 ->
Yea, I'm about the same. I've been playing on-and-off though, so it wasn't constant. I've been chief of 4 clans and shaman in 4. All became big and successful, which is when I left. (I don't like big clans, too formal and noone really knows eachother)
I usually play Diablo II LOD when I 'quit' WC3.

Heh, you scare yourself? I was watching Jurassic Park from when I was 4 years old to when I was 6 years old... Pretty much every single day for two years, I watched Jurassic Park.
-I can quote almost the entire movie from memory :eek: )

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I started playing warcraft in 2003 when it was still quite new, I tried mapping back then but sucked and quitted wc3 after a few months of trying a bit on and off. I then returned in 2005 and started mapping again and found it alot easier than back then with the primitive RoC editor.

Cal1991

Reaction score
I've been playing warcraft3 about 3 years now. Been playing on battle.net for like 2.4 years and making maps for 2 years.

G

Gojhin

Lol ive been blizz games for a long time, beat every single game except wc1 and sc:ghost. played them all right when they came out startin w/ Diablo (1996) then came wc2 and sc in 1997.. and i was hooked, their games are amazing. i'm makin a map for wc3 tft right now ( rpg ) its almost finished and i'm hella happy with it.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Im not sure how many years, 1 month after the release of RoC
I got about 12 TFT and RoC Original :p
Started mapping 3 months after the release of TFT (I was still really n00bish on making maps that time)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.