how to change units attack animation?

spirits

Reaction score
hi im asking for help trying to change my hero's missile animation, whenever it learns it's spell that increases its range called spirit arrows. im trying to change it to frost wyrm's attack missile

if it is possible when i have level one it has one thing and level 2 different model etc etc if possible o.o thanks for help anyone :D

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
only thing i can think of is usung triggers to add dummy orb ability to your hero and remove the old one each level.

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Your need a secondary ability. Probably based on an orb of something, when you learn the first level of the ability give the hero the first level ability and when you learn the next remove the old level and give him the new level. If you leave them there's no telling which orb effect will have effect.

spirits

Reaction score
um if i based it off of an orb effect..would i be able to use orb effects???

cause thats sort of needed :S

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Please wait 24 hours before bumping your post.

Like they said above, use the secondary attack.
If you can upgrade range more then once, use a trigger to replace the unit with one that has a longer range.

spirits

Reaction score
noonnon i mean how to change the missile type

i was just stating that just in case of something.. and he said something about replacing with an orb? so..i,m just asking is there any other way around it cause i neeeed to be able to use orbs

spirits

Reaction score
okay it definelty has been 24 hours.. i dont want to make another thread soo.. can someone help a bro out here?

Holla.

Reaction score
mm. you cant do this without orbs unless the skill has only ONE level. (you can do that through a secondary attack and an upgrade) [set level of (your upgrade) to level of (unit)'s spell

But wouldn't having orbs ruin the spells looks anyway..?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.