How to hide Leaderboard for specific player?

Nenad4o

Reaction score
"-hide"

Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -hide as An exact match
Conditions
Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (Player group((Triggering player))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Leaderboard - Hide livesLeaderboard

????

Can you help me? When a player types -hide to hide the Leaderboard only for him? Tried something like the above... but stucked... :S Please help. :)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Code:
Board
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -hide as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Leaderboard - Hide (Leaderboard of (Triggering player))

Have you tried something like this? Not tested.

Nenad4o

Reaction score
thx vypur85

how could i not see that... :eek:
the thing is that i should make different leaderboards for each player.
Like this:
Code:
Leaderboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (Player group((Player((Integer A))))) titled Lives left:
                Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
                Leaderboard - Add Player 1 (Red) to (Last created leaderboard) with label -----Team 1-----  and value Lives
                Leaderboard - Change the color of the label for Player 1 (Red) in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 20.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Leaderboard - Change the color of the value for Player 1 (Red) in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 20.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Leaderboard - Add Player 3 (Teal) to (Last created leaderboard) with label -----Team 2-----  and value Lives2
                Leaderboard - Change the color of the label for Player 3 (Teal) in (Last created leaderboard) to (20.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Leaderboard - Change the color of the value for Player 3 (Teal) in (Last created leaderboard) to (20.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
and then to make this:
Code:
hide
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -show as An exact match
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -show as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -show as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -show as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Leaderboard - Hide (Leaderboard of (Triggering player))
BTW i should work now, but haven't tested yet on multiplayer

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.