How to put colors in the map's name

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
#1 - I see some sc2 maps have some colors when I browse for some games on battle.net, how do they do that? I'd like some calarz on mine 2 :(

#2 - I would also like to delete the waiting time of a worker while another worker is gathering a mineral patch. In other words, I'd like several workers to gather simultaneously one mineral patch. I tried putting the gathering time to 0 second but it goes way too fast. Anybody has an idea?

#3 - How can I add a timer? I tried messing around in the triggers but all I found were countdown. I want something that tells you how much time you've been in the game.

Kaji

Reaction score
I would imagine color is added by using something like
Code:
<c val="000000">Hello</c>
000000 would be any hex triplet. That's how you do it in other areas anyway. I haven't actually tried changing it in map info.

#2, I'm not sure. I haven't messed with that.

To have a timer, You should have a timer variable.
Then you'll want something like this:

Code:
    Actions
        Timer - Create a timer window for TimerVar, with the title "My First Timer ", using Elapsed time (initially Visible)
        Timer - Start TimerVar as a One Shot timer that will expire in Infinite Real Time seconds

"Infinite" is an option that you can find in the "preset" functions tab.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I would imagine color is added by using something like
Code:
<c val="000000">Hello</c>
000000 would be any hex triplet. That's how you do it in other areas anyway. I haven't actually tried changing it in map info.

#2, I'm not sure. I haven't messed with that.

To have a timer, You should have a timer variable.
Then you'll want something like this:

Code:
    Actions
        Timer - Create a timer window for TimerVar, with the title "My First Timer ", using Elapsed time (initially Visible)
        Timer - Start TimerVar as a One Shot timer that will expire in Infinite Real Time seconds

"Infinite" is an option that you can find in the "preset" functions tab.

and where can i get the hex list? is it the same as wc3?

Arkless

Reaction score
and where can i get the hex list? is it the same as wc3?

Standard is RRBBGG counting from 00 to FF (the same as in wc3).

I didn't test it so it could also count from FF to 00 or being used in another order like GGBBRR (some retarded languages do that) but I highly doubt it. You can easily test it, so no worries :)

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
Standard is RRBBGG counting from 00 to FF (the same as in wc3).

I didn't test it so it could also count from FF to 00 or being used in another order like GGBBRR (some retarded languages do that) but I highly doubt it. You can easily test it, so no worries :)

ok... il figure that out later

anyone else has an answer for #2 and #3?

Shadow14l

Reaction score
2. Editor -> Data -> Abillities -> Probe - Gather -> Stats -> Flags -> Check "Bypass Resource Queue"

3. Triggers -> Timer

Event:
• Map Initialization
Actions:
• Create Timer Window
• Start Timer
• Show/Hide Timer Window
• Set Title of Timer?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.