How to remove "gold left"

Padomen

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could help me with something
I wanted to create a stone mine...but in the gameplay its like "Stone mine gold left" How to remove the "gold left" shit!:banghead:

Yoshii

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could help me with something
I wanted to create a stone mine...but in the gameplay its like "Stone mine gold left" How to remove the "gold left" shit!:banghead:

you mean the gold amount the gold mine use? i doubt that can be remove as at first it show the data in "gold mine" ability and gold mine object need that ability

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
It could possibly be in Game Interface.

Look for "Gold Left" or something similar.

Bloodydood

Reaction score
It takes time to change all the text and icons regarding something that's on the interface.

OMGedDude

Reaction score
As said before, try looking through the Game Interface and try finding what you need to change (Advanced >> Game Interface) It may or may not be there, but it has most of the text that you see while playing the game

Bloodydood

Reaction score
Not really he needs to change like one thing in the interface.

The name, the icon, the tooltip in the interface. AND THEN find the gold mine ability, change THAT name, and then change the name of the actual building to "Stone Mine"

Then go back and change things in the interface that are "error" messages that are in reference to gold and change the reference to stone

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.