How to remove the "Gold Income Rate" text?

SutinG

Reaction score
Hi,
How can I remove the message that says: "Gold Income Rate: 100%" when you put the mouse over the "No Upkeep" in the top-right corner?

uploadbi.jpg

I try to remove the part "Gold Income Rate:" in "Game Interface..." but I can't remove the 100%.

Anyone knows how?
Thanks in advance.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
in game interface, there is another section under income or upkeep, make that all zeros... maybe that might do it!

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hi,
How can I remove the message that says: "Gold Income Rate: 100%" when you put the mouse over the "No Upkeep" in the top-right corner?

uploadbi.jpg

I try to remove the part "Gold Income Rate:" in "Game Interface..." but I can't remove the 100%.

Anyone knows how?
Thanks in advance.

I don't think you can, you can change the colours so it's much harder to read though.

SutinG

Reaction score
I don't think you can, you can change the colours so it's much harder to read though.

In DotA don't show it. So maybe there is a way to do it... but I don't find another section(or field) that can be related to this... :S

Jim_skarrj

Reaction score
goto gameplay constants the very bottom two values you can set when is high upkeep and low up keep.

and somewhere in gameplay interface you can set the text i just had a skim through and couldnt find it but iam 90% sure its in there.

edit: i did find it i just didn't realise... it only displays the "upkeep is determined by the amount of food your forces currently use" the other bit is one of those auto % values you will have to scrummage through the interface to find..

and they read out the values from gameplay constants..

enjoy .

punwisp

Reaction score
Any text you see ingame, you can change in the interface, from the pop up messages, to the menu title, the colors, etc EVERYTHING. I would go through it and get a screen for you, but its 3 AM for me >.<.

So just look closely until you see text that matches the gold income rate, I'm sure its in there somewhere.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Any text you see ingame, you can change in the interface, from the pop up messages, to the menu title, the colors, etc EVERYTHING. I would go through it and get a screen for you, but its 3 AM for me >.<.

So just look closely until you see text that matches the gold income rate, I'm sure its in there somewhere.

Please read closely, he said he's found the Gold income rate text, but not the numbers.

I'm pretty sure this would be adjustable via Gameplay Constants.

punwisp

Reaction score
Ohh, I think that number bases it off of what level of upkeep your on, not quite sure you can get rid of it.

"You know, if your on level 1 upkeep you only get 80% of gold you recieve, it bases it off of th upkeep in gameplayconstants, to show how much gold your getting)

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
"Text - General - Gold income rate"
"Text - General - '|Cff00ff00No Upkeep'"
"Text - General - 'Upkeep is determined by the amount of food your forces are currently using.'"
"Text - General - '|Cff00ff00No Upkeep'"
"Text - General - '|Cff00ff00High Upkeep'"
"Text - General - '|Cff00ff00Low Upkeep'"
"Text - General - '|N%d-%d Food: %s|R (%d%% income)"

It might look similar to this: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1061811#post1061811, but I assure you, I did not search for it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.