I can't save my maps

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Every time I try to save a map, I get script errors. This is the case with all my maps, most of which have no jass in them. In fact, I created an entirely new map, did nothing to it, and when I saved it, I got 4975 errors. It also disables the melee initialization trigger. I am not using newgen or WEU, I'm just using the plain old world editor, no addons or anything.

This started happening right after I updated to the latest patch. It would make sense if I used Jass because of the return bug (I don't), but I can't figure out why I am getting all these errors.

edit - I can actually save my maps, it just gives my a bunch of errors. However, I can't test them in the World Editor, I have to open them by opening up the game and starting a custom game, in which they work fine. I would, however, like to know why I am getting errors that don't do anything.

warpo

Reaction score
Its gotta be the patch, ever since the update my game cache went to hell and I cant even open up a map that involves game cache, but I can play them. So for now I cant edit or test maps to tweak triggers and stuff

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.