I missed the days where we are not using brand names to replace household item names.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I am 100% with tom - I used to work in a pharmacy, and would get people who argued that they want "xxx brand" even if it hasn't been manufactured in years, and that they won't take any substitutes/generics.. I view those people as hopeless sheep

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Just tell the customers that their favorite brand name has changed brand names. Easy.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Says the lowly pharmacy worker. I'm going to go ahead and trust the doctors.

no, if the doctors said "use the brand name" there usually is a checkbox on the prescription like "no substitutions" then that is one thing.. but 99% of the time they don't.. just because they don't keep up with the latest generics doesn't mean that they say to not use them - just like if someone says they want a kleenex and you offer them a box of puffs tissues they won't care
In fact, they are often quite different.
and.. yet again I don't understand what you are trying to say

if a fake photo is created in GIMP, does it make it not 'shopped?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hmm like I said. Another brand name at the thing or whatever" It doesn't mean it would give same effect. Then you can figure out "why some costumer want the old one" But I do agree, If they stopped to manufactured it. Well, they have no choice to take it Or, they could at least try.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Can't you just steal some from the factory?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.