I need a good terrainer

Farplane

Reaction score
K... let's just say that my terraining SUCKS. I'm wondering if there's someone out there willing to terrain my map for me. It's acually only a few portions of my map. I'll give the game information to download the map as soon as someone gives me a sign they're willing to. (I am in Lordaron USWest.. Although that doesn't really matter since you're only downloading and modifying the map.)
P.S. Since my map is too big I'll have to let you download it in WC3 (if you haven't already figured out)

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
i can terrain decently.. its my best skill at least in WE.. next to creating kickass custom units :D anyway im willing to help terrain portions of your map. just give me the info online now, or here on the Helper. im Seannny at USWest

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You never told us what the map is. Nobody is going to agree to something they when don't know what it is.

turok255

Reaction score
You learn by doing, Play around in WE with the terrain...Then come abck and terrain the map your working on... It's really not that hard....Plus read the Tutorials we have here at TH :)

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Well, most of what you said is true.

You don't just learn by doing... the way I learned terraining is I first analyzed maps, saw how they terrained stuff (I was a guest on thehelper long before I joined), and then I read a couple of tutorials.

However, people usually require information about a map before even bothering to work on it, because not everyone excels at everything in one aspect; I'm no good at beach terraining.

Farplane

Reaction score
Nevermind guys, I already tried it myself and finished... I don't think I did too bad acually :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.