I need help wif cinematic

J

JustSomeGuy2

How do i change the camera to like looking along the ground? i know how to make cameras but how do i do what i said above, or make it looking up in da sky? help

xfirenzx

Reaction score
hold ctrl+hold down the right mouse button and drag it. When you get the view to your liking Set Camera To Current View in the Camera Palette.

J

JustSomeGuy2

no that makes it spin i want it on the ground or something

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
It shouldn't make it spin if you let go where you want it.

J

JustSomeGuy2

Omg I Want It To Look Up Not Spin Around Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
If you have a Mac (Like me) then what I would do is hold +(Right Click) it works if you have a mac.

hio77

Reaction score
the buttons are control+ rmb to move up and down and turn and then no key just to move the screen

o and if you have a low qulitly mouse it will jump like mine :D just go slow and stop offen so you can undo it(crl + z)

Cokemonkey11

Reaction score
thats not what hes asking - hes trying to get the camera to act as though it were on the ground looking up at the sky. and afaik you can't do that.

hio77

Reaction score
ops didnt read it that well :D o well he is right you are unable to do that allthough with jass it might be able (i dont use jass yet so idk but jass seems to be able to do eveything else)

R

Rev. Coders

hit the 'c' button then move your mouse wheel if you have 1.. otherwise i cant help you.. thats about all i can tell you if i understand what u need

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.