wait 15 seconds
remove selected units invulnerability
If/then
If level of roar is equal to 3
select all units within X allied with owner of triggering unit
make selected units invulnerable
wait 20 seconds
remove selected units invulnerability

Warning: not leak proof and you will have to interperate that into world editor (dont have on my laptop_

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Anyway, when you said divine shield, you mean that you want the unit to be only invulnerable, or both invulnerable and magic resistant? Because if the unit is magic resistant, i believe the Roar buff (or any other acquired buff) will be removed when the divine shield is activated. So the above ideas would be not working, i think.

Another method would be giving damage increase ability (ex. Command Aura which only target self) in a disabled spellbook. When the ability is activated, give all nearby unit this spellbook and create dummies to cast anti magic shell on the picked units. Then add the picked units in a unit group. And in another periodic trigger, check whether the unit still has the buff, else remove the spellbook. I can try to show you the trigger if i have the time.

There should be other easier method i think. But i cant think of any now :p.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
you could pick all units with the buff (roar) every like 1 second of game time and then add them to a unit group. then have another trigger that picks every unit in that group and if they have the buff (roar) then make them invulnerable and then if they dont, make them vulnerable and remove them from the group

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.