I think my graphics card has problems...

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The title pretty much explains it all. I built the computer myself, and Ive experienced this pretty much since the day I got it going. The reason why I think it might have problems are as follows:

- Every time I exit from a game, the screen says black until I use "ctrl + alt + del" and then click cancel in task manager. I can see my mouse on the screen and it changes to a hand when I go over links or thet funny letter "i" thing when it goes over text.

- When ever I play a movie in Windows Media Player, it turns out really dark. Its really annoying. (EDIT: Fixed this.)

Graphics Card Model: ASUS 7900GS DRR3 256MB

I also went to a LAN party and some guy told me I hadnt had any drivers installed for it. Im sure I did because my computer asked me to at first start-up... So he put some strange installers on there and it didnt change anything.

Has anyone had any problems with this card before? Should I get someone to look at it? Do I need to give anymore information?

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yes. I went to that website and the drivers that my friend put on there at the LAN party were the same there... I think the problem is fixed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.